(A/N) A thank you

Ok, thanks for taking you time to read this here.

Oh boy, I don't know what to say here except for a massive thank you! Thank you all for this huge support I got while making this story. Like I already said a few times I never expected so much support. The story has been read so many times now, so many people voted, many many people put me into their reading lists, and those many nice comments, which helped me to get better sometimes, gave me feedback, or just made me laugh, I'm happy about every single one of them.

Another big surprise is that some other authors from the "CharaxReader" genre showed up, which was rather unexpected. But I'm just generally happy that I was able to bring you this (apparently) good story to entertain you.

Some of you might be worried that this is the end. Well, yes and no.

The story "Not as bad as it seems" is over, no more new chapters, maybe some editing when I'm in the mood, (But don't count on it!) I will still answer to comments.

So for now I will take a break for a while, 3 up to 5 weeks, I'll see about that. But then the next story will start! And you know what? Here's a teaser: title and cover!

The Angel and the "Demon" (Female Chara x Angel! Male Reader) Inspired by "Supernatural"

(Oh boy, I'm so gonna get flamed to death for this but YOLO ^^)

But until then, see ya all!

The current stats of "Not as bad as it seems" and the profile
(I'm writing this down to look at how it will evolve in the future)

Reads: 11,112

Votes: 382

Comments: 476

Followers: 41

Thank you all!

And now, all_about_undertale signing off...

for now.

Edit: New story's already out.