///Chapter 1///

This book is dedicated to @ajalex67 for all his support and motivating comments. Thank you so much!

Annabeth POV

I wiped the sweat off my face. I was taking a quick break before leaving for my third job. I had been working countless jobs, trying to earn enough money. I arrived at the coffee shop just in time. Livia, my boss, smiled at me. She handed me my uniform.

She pointed to the cashier.

"Get dressed quickly and take over in the cashier. Ted's shift if almost over."

I gave her a quick two finger salute and hurried to the bathroom. I quickly changed, dropped my clothes in my bag and rushed outside. I was ready for 5 long hours of work

/////////Time Skip/////////////

I counted my money back in my room. I had stacks, bills, and checks, surrounding me. I had a calculator next to me as I added amount by amount. I finished the last one and took a deep breath and looked at the calculator.

I let out a loud WHOOP! I heard my dad thumping up the stairs. He entered my room looking around frantically.

"What happened" I had an idiotic grin on my face. I couldn't reply. Instead I just held up my calculator.

He stared at the amount and smiled at me. He enveloped me in a suffocating hug. I had enough money!

I was going to move to New York and see my Seaweed Brain!

Percy pov

I groaned and opened my eyes. I crossed my fingers and looked at the time.

"YES!" I yelled a little louder than I meant to. My mom rushed into my room and looked around. She was relieved when she didn't see any monsters. She looked at me. I was grinning widely. She shot me a questioning look and I gestured to my clock that read 12:30.

She laughed and shook her head.

"Congrats!" She said smiling. My goal. My goal this year was for the last day of summer to sleep in until 12:30. And it worked! My first goal I actually ever completed!

"So... what's for lunch?"

So that was my first chapter! Sorry it's so short. I promise to make them much longer. Please vote and comment on how you thought it was! Bye my little penguins!