Teasing

"Ouch, ow stop it!" You hissed, wobbling back to the console room, your legs wide apart from their pain inflicted on you. They giggled behind you where Missy continued to poke and slap your ass causing more yelps to leave your mouth. "Can you not!" You growled, she went to slap you again but your hand immediately found hers and slapped it away with force causing her to fake pout and rub her hand.

"I'm sorry dear but your punishment is far from over" she purred, taking the masters hand in hers and walked infront of you leaving you to suffer alone as you shuffled after them falling behind their fast pace. The console room came into your vision and you sighed using your hands to support yourself upright with the walls.

"Wow such gentlemen" you dryly spoke, finally catching up and flinging yourself from the rails down to the console.

"Hey what's up with you? Your walking funny" Graham asked with a worried look, setting his cup down on the console and wondering over to see what the matter was but it was caught by a knowing look from Yaz who wiggles her brows.

"Look at him, he's getting red" the master teased hooking his arm in Missys.

"Watch it dearie" Missy hissed.

"Stop" you warned, feeling your face get redder as the others continued to stare at the three of them, only knowing looks on two of them.

Graham was lost until realisation hit him causing him to scrunch up his face. "Wait what did you do to him- wait I don't wanna know"

"You sure, it was quite good" the master smiled proudly watching you hiss as the pain ran through your body.

"Good? It was amazing" missy smiled widely, correcting the master who grinned nodding his head in agreement.

"Shut it you two" you snapped finding yourself upright and feeling less uncomfortable with the soreness.

"Anyway what's the plan?" Yaz sniggered.

"I dunno, ha that's new, give me some ideas?" You clapped your hands excitedly hoping to get somewhere- anywhere where the two masters weren't annoying or teasing you in front of your friends.

"How about Paris" Ryan asked coming up with ideas on where you could all go but before you could even think. 

"Ew" Missy grimaced, shaking her head in disgust. "No, not Paris"

"Well where then" Yaz crosses her arms across her chest and watched missy as she shrugged.

"You lot are great at this!" You sarcastically exclaimed. "Wait I been meaning to drop in on my mum, you know she's probably already done this- she could know where the doctor is"

"Well why don't you read the diary?" Missy suggested shrugging her shoulders only for you to glare.

"Wait you've READ it?" You scowled, the master looking in amusement as the others left a large space between you and missy.

"It very interesting" she purred, smacking her lips together.

"You are un-." But before your could say anything, you and missy were taken under a bright light.

Just be carefully what you wish for...