Ambush

Over the weeks your arm healed fully, which came useful when dealing with missy's orders of carrying all of her stuff. You and missy were going great but it became harder to communicate when it came to the topic of the doctor. You still haven't heard from the woman and you were sure it was because of you. You kept beating yourself up about it, thinking about where the doctor could of gone knowing that she was probably with the fam. It didn't help that your other tardis was being a nightmare at starting up.

You found yourself stirring awake. Missy perched on the side of the bed with incubus in her arm and a phone in the other. "So you haven't heard from her either? Right. Yes just don't tell y/n" missy whispered down the phone, she went to check on you so you closed your eyes quickly feeling the bed become lighter. "Don't worry pet, we're find the doctor. I'll let you in" missy spoke softly exiting the room. What do you mean they can't find the doctor? You panicked to yourself feeling a wave of guilt bubble around your body.

You sighed opening your eyes again knowing that missy wasn't in the room anymore. "I'll find you doc" you whispered softly.

After a quick shower you walked downstairs only to be greeted by the fam in the living room. "What's happening?" You played off knowing that their smiles were fake.

"I can't missy..."

"Don't!" Missy growled glaring at Yaz. Ryan and Graham were just quiet controlled by missy's orders.

"The doctors missing!" She exclaimed

You gulped. "I know Yaz" you whispered in shame Not looking at any of them.

"Where did you see her last?"Ryan asked urgently.

"Yaz, Ryan, Graham. She's safe I promise you that! She got out- I just.. don't know where she is now" you trailed of in a whisper watching them frown.

"Where did yo-whoa what's happening?" Ryan was cut off by the sudden intruders in uniforms holding guns out.

"Mr song step away from the humans!" He presses his gun towards you aggressively.

"What's up fellas? How can I help?" You smirked lifting two fingers to lower his gun.

"Ah what did I say grayhound, guns down, he is more dangerous than a gun" a voice called out, she straightened out her hand towards to. "My name is Maria Huston, head of the Torchwood Psychiatric Hospital, I guess you know why we're here mr song?" You could already smell the coffee on her breath.

"Not not a clue not even with my brains" you chuckled not taking her hand, she put it down. Missy was glaring harshly not a the woman but your lack of control when it came with men holding guns.

"It's never the best time to break it to you but your coming with us" she smiled.

"I don't think so" missy tried to interrupt but fell unconscious.

"Hey what the hell!" You growled watching a guard remove a syringe from missy's neck. Ryan, Graham and Yaz just stood shocked and unsure what to do in this moment.

"We can make this hard, mr song"

"Go ahea-." And you blacked out.