Bullet

Missy smiled taking you into a hug. You smiled back. "Am sorry" she whispered close to your ear, where the small hairs raised up from her hot breath.

"Ugh that was nothing" you chuckled, rubbing your temples.

The floor below you shaked roughly. "Oh yeah by the way sorry to interrupt but the humans where teleported of the ship, not the worse part though" the doctor said.

"What's the worse bit?" You asked supporting your head as you pulled back from missy.

"The guards are after us" the doctor said scanning the long empty corridors.

"So we just get to the tardi-."

"Gate four closed" the system interrupted you causing you to raise a brow.

"Tell me you didn't part in gate four?" Missy asked the doctor as the others were on watch.

"I didn't park in gate four" the doctor frowned lying. You face palmed.

"Oh great" you mumbled.

"What do we do doctor?" Yaz panics.

"We split up, find a way to open the gates, while someone else... distracts them" the doctor whispered the last part.

"That's suicide" Ryan pipped up.

"Ah we haven't got time to argue, get to the tardis, I'll meet you there!" You said addressing them all.

"You can't go alone" missy frowned.

"Take longer to kill me, I'm the best option" the heavy footsteps were getting closer. "Now go!" You yelled running towards the sound of the guards approaching. You heard the others run to the tardis, missy being stubborn caused the doctor to physically drag her away.

You ran until you caught a glimpse of them from the wall you hid behind. "Come on y/n. You got this!" You whispered to your self, steadying your nerves. You breathed out heavily before walking into their line of sight.

"You will be executed" one of the guards said walking towards you.

"Oh please do but before that you wanna see something interesting?" You asked smiling.

"I don't understand" he monotoned looking at the object you took from your pocket.

"Oh sorry. You want a little preview, dear?" You winked, pushing the button of the gadget, you dropped it beside them before running away. The explosion threw you through the air causing you to land harshly on the front of your body.

Contact- where are you?

"Fuck! Doctor, I'm coming" you grunted, getting up and sprinting the way back to the tardis as fast as you could limping slightly at the force. You yelped hearing more bullets behind you, you managed to dodge them the best you could. You could see the tardis coming into view. You limped faster, throwing open the doors with the click of your fingers.

You slammed the blue doors behind you, one bullet slipped through the crack knocking you to the floor.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" The doctor called out. You couldn't see her approach you as your eyes tried to shut.

"Of course I'm not" you coughed violently, getting up so the blood stained shirt could be seen by the gang. You grunted falling back down.

Missy immediately ran to your side in pure worry. Her fingers ran over the bullet hole in your chest. You just smiled at her as she cradled you in her shaking arms.

"I- I'll b..be fin-e" you whispered feeling extremely tired.

"No! S-stay with me, dear" she cried out. You wanted to open your mouth but no words managed to escape. You breathing got slower until you felt your body give in closing your eyes and the outside world.