Three

You stirred in your sleep, the headache didn't creep up on you but rather like a full speed truck, the tardis was no help, to your utter discomfort she had set up a fake window in your room giving the room a much more homer feel, the light didn't comfort or warm you though but rather burn your poor glassy e/c orbs. It only gave you one conclusion- the tardis was mad at you... but to be fair you were annoyed at yourself too.

"I told you not to bring that shit up, you can't keep meeting him like this and telling him EVERYTHING, he is mine, he loves me! Me not you, this face is the only one he trusts." Missy whispered yelled in the background to who you could only assume was the master. Why is he still here? You thought lifting your head from the pillow in a groan. "Oh your awake— watch your head!" She warned as you groaned louder smacking your head with your palm to offer it some support but the rough bandage was already in place protecting the large cut from your right eye to your hairline, it gaping through the white fabric. The thin bed blanket fell, showing your torn white shirt, one sleeve up in a perfect roll whereas the other covered your arm completely. You looked like a mess and you definitely felt that way too.

"What the what?" You whispered, your throat being dangerously dry. The Masters eyes sparkled as he came to sit down on the large bed despite Missy's warning glare. He sat in front of you in a crisscrossed position taking your hand from your head and placing it down in his.

"Are you okay?" He asked hoovering his free hand over the bandage, checking the dry blood seeping through.

"I'm good, what happened?" You tried to speak but more or less it came out like a squeak.

"Get him some water, woman" he ordered pushing Missy to her limit to which she physically pushes him, her palm to his chest. He yelps falling backwards of the bed but he refuses to let go of you causing you to tumble off too.

Your head coming into contact with his chest, his arms engulfing you to protect you from the hard floor. His back slamming hard into the grey carpet with a thud. "Good one" you eyed rolled, mumbling into his chest as Missy rushed around the bed to help you up. "I'm good" you dusted her hand away but the strength left your arms causing you to crash back into the time lords body, you lifted your head to watch him look with worry but a small playful grin on his face.

Then you just bursted into laughter making him follow suit and occupy the room with a loud echo of laughter and sniggering.

"Why are you two laughing?" Missy spoke with a serious tone, your laughter didn't affect her and she stood above you both with crossed arms and a sour look. You shook your head pushing yourself to roll over to the masters side still giggling as the woman kicked the masters leg in annoyance.

Missy wasn't impressed, watching you squint your eyes and laugh harder at her scowl. "You two are unbelievable" she growled, crouching down to help you up nevertheless.

"Oh come on beautiful, live a little" you smirked playfully, being hosted up by her strong arms. You curved around her figure heading over to the shower. You arm feeling a bit sore as you flinged the door open. "Err... could you help me?" You called out your back from both of them, both time lords stoped whatever they were doing and looked over to you in shock as you continued to strip down, a certain look of eagerness on their faces as they slowly moved over to the door, you sniggered seeing them both eat you up from their reflection in the mirror. A small smirk appears on your face. Maybe it's time to have a bit of fun you Thought

Smut

Hot water already starting to spurt out of the faucet, raining down marvelously on the tiled floor below your bare feet. You smiled, holding your hand up to it and watching the mud, mostly dried now, run off your hand before landing on the ground and swirling around the drain, you didn't understand how they got so dirty but it seemed like you made a lot of bad choices last night.