16 | CLEARING THE AIR

Start from the beginning

immediately, you feel regret wash over you, as you
see jungkook in bed with another girl. scratch that the only book he was going into, was a random girl who you've never seen in your life.

he was literally in her.

"what the fuck?!" you yelled, absolutely mortified. yours eyes widen in shock, you freeze in your spot. they both push away from each other, as jungkook falls off the bed on the opposite side and slips on a shirt. "fuck y/n!" he shouts, panting from his now, discontinued sexual activity with the other.

jungkook fucking random girls is no surprise, due
to it being one of his daily routines.

but it was annoying.

however, no matter how many times you've walked
in on him with his dick up a random girls ass it still shocked you as much as it did, the first time you've ever witnessed.

coming back to realization you struggle to find the proper words. "i'm sorry!" you apologize and after immediately turn on your heel to leave your dorm.

but before you could leave, jungkook grasped onto your forearm, stopping you.

"let go!" you shouted, "or at least put some clothes on!" you added as you shut your eyes tightly trying
to avoid seeing anything unpleasant. "relax i've got boxers on." he responded.

you slowly open your eyes, and see the girl quickly leave your room. once she's left, you sent a glare at jungkook.

"really." you start. "you had to be fucking a girl in our dorm?" you ask, the sound of annoyance only filling your voice — a smirk crept up onto his face.

"why, you wanna to be next?" you cut jungkook off, raising your hand in front of him. "don't even." you said, brushing his hand off your arm, and stepping further into the room.

"i thought you were mad at me." you spoke, taking
a seat, over the edge of a bed.

you turn to face him seeing him buttoning on black jeans and quickly putting a shirt on. jungkook then glanced up at you, and glanced away after realizing what you had just said.

"yeah, sorta." he responds, almost mumbling. "why were you?" you questioned in response.

"don't." he snapped, avoiding eye contact. "y/n, not tonight.. i don't wanna talk about it." he added, and you raised a brow. "and why not?" you add. "it's not important." he insisted. you cross your arms, "what am i supposed to do," you ask and he raises a brow.

"what do you mean?" he trails. "do i just ignore you until, you stop holding a grudge on me?" you asked. "i need to know what i did wrong, so we can resolve the issue. so we could be okay." you added.

jungkook sarcastically chuckles shaking his head in disagreement. "stop being stubborn, y/n. i told you that it isn't important anymore." he remarked with sternness in his voice.

"you're the one who's being stubborn. you couldn't even tell me, what i did wrong." you responded, as jungkook sent a glare. he glanced elsewhere, in the room away from you. he is taken aback from those words — not only because what you said seemed a little rude, but it was because you were right.

he knew that what you said was right. but being his usual self, his stubbornness took over and he didn't want to admit that he was in the wrong.

"why are you concerned?" he mumbles. you looked at him, standing up from your bed.

"because we're friends, and i care." you reply back, and jungkook instantly looks at you with both eyes widened. he stood up from his bed his taller figure standing over you. "you know what? forget it." you scoffed, at his response. jungkook walked past you, approaching the door exit but you gripped onto his forearm, stopping him in his steps.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" you ask, raising your voice. "forget it, y/n." jungkook responds in a deep tone nearly sounding intimidating. jungkook attempts to yank his arm out of your, hold but you kept your grip tight.

you were desperate. desperate for him to listen, to what you had to say.

for what you needed to say.

"no listen." you say. "ever since the night at the bar, you've been so cold to me.. i don't understand what
i did so wrong for you to be this pissed." you added as jungkook slowly turns around, facing you.

"you know what — you want me to forgive you?" he exclaims sternness all over his face, then raising his brow. "if so, then simply stay away from taehyung." he warns, turning around to leave. "what the hell is your problem?!" you raise the voice. "why're you so controlling over that?" you add.

"just listen to what—"

"damn, i'm so done with this bullshit." you cut him off mid sentence. you heard jungkook sigh, "i need
to go." he said, approaching the door again. and as he once again attempted to avoid the problems, he made you lose it.

"jungkook just fucking tell me!" you shouted, losing your patience. in an instant, jungkook turns around unexpectedly and lost himself as well.

"it's because i fucking like you!"