CHAPTER TWELVE

A R A B E L L A   P O V

Well, I'm shackled to the wall for my punishment. I have been here for two weeks already. Every time one of Dante's men brings me food, I roll my eyes and refuse to eat. Part of my punishment is that Dante and my family are not to have any communication with me. I know that he stands by the closed-door listening to me. I can smell his cologne in the air that I breathe. My wrists hurt, so do my ankles.

I'm bored shitless with just hanging around down here. My mind overthinking, then I smile. I had a plan. A plan to get myself outta here. "Tony, I need the bathroom," I shout. The door opens, he steps towards me to take the shackles off. He takes the shackles from my wrists, bends down to unshackle my ankles. While he's bent down, I take his torch from his side pocket and whack over his head. "Sorry, Tony." Feeling just a little remorse for my actions. Step over him to the door and run.

My heart is racing, my blood is pumping fast too. Run out of the door right into the path of Dante. The look on his face when I run straight into him. "Arabella." He scans around us, grabs my arm, pulls me into the house. He shakes his head, drags me to the stairs where he throws me over his shoulder. I let out a scream, he in returns laughs. We reach the bedroom, he places me on the bed. "You're supposed to be taking your punishment like a good girl." He spits. Shrug my shoulders rise to my feet to enter the bathroom.

Take my clothes off to have a much-needed shower. Dante stands in the doorway. "Are you having a good look?" I ask him. He smiles, moves closer to me slowly taking his clothes off. Giggling at the way he takes his ponderous steps to get closer to me. "If you won't take your punishment, I will have to give you something else." His words made me tingle, my body heated, my heart racing. He steps into the shower naked, showing his manly physique. His frame towers over me, pinning me to the back of the shower. Our eyes locked his lips, move, but nothing comes out.

He reaches his right-hand cups, my cheek wipes the water with his thumb. Talk about being on fire. His other hand gently squeezing my tit. He tilts my head just enough to lower his lips, planting soft kisses. My back is tight on the tiles with nowhere to run. This man stands tall with broad shoulders and muscles that would put a god to shame. Grinds his body up against mine, making me moan.

Turns me swiftly, placing my hands on the wall, kissing down my neck to my back. He spreads my legs, his fingers working their magic, making me cum. My moans escape his fingers, circle my cunt and wow. I jolt slightly with the force of his fingers penetrating me. He leans into me with his mouth by my ear. "This is your punishment." His soft whisper makes me lick my lips. He grips my thighs and thrusts deep within my core. The force made me flinch, but he does it over and over until I'm oozing with wetness. Could not contain the pleasure I'm feeling.

His hands cup my tits, pulling me tight on to him. Scream loud with a moan he nibbles at my ear. My body melts, he pounds me. The slapping of our skin is loud, our moans are echoing. His hands grip my hips, he stands straight, pulling me off the floor every time he pounded me. 

Biting my lip, he holds still, letting out a loud moan from his chest. He thrusts and withdraws. My body felt limp and dizzy from too much pleasure. He turns me, holding me to stop me from falling to the floor.

He kisses the top of my head. "I will give you more punishment later." He laughs, looks down at me. Leaning my head back to look at him. "Punishment later?" I ask he smirks, takes his arms from me so he could wash. "You need to come with me." "I don't need to go anywhere with you." My tone is filled with the anger of him demanding me. "Arabella, you still need to be punished." He is so insistent with punishing me. Roll my eyes, he frowns, shakes his head. We wash. He steps out to dry. I relaxed with the warm water running over me.

Glanced over at Dante having a shave. I smiled, turned the shower off, grabbed a towel to dry myself. He peers over his shoulder at me while wiping his face. Shrugged my shoulders, he frowns. Step into the walk-in-closet to get dressed. He is not far behind. 

Slide my jeans on. He leans against the frame of the wall, staring at me, licking his lips. "Arabella, why don't you dress like most girls?" Smirked at his question. "I'm not like the other girls. I do not want to be like the other girls. And I'm certainly not going to dress like them either." He shakes his head. "I know you are not like other girls, but you could make an effort." He blurts out.

Slip my hoodie over my head. Stand to face him with my hands in the back pockets of my jeans. "Dante, if you want a girl or a woman like that, I suggest you find one. I will not be changing the way I dress or the way I am. I have told you; I will not be stereotyped just so you feel good. And another thing I meant what I said about having children." He glares at me, folds his arm nods. "Yes, you already told me you didn't want children, but you never gave me a reason why?" His voice is raised.

Rolled my sleeves up on my jumper, he stands there watching me, waiting for me to say something. "Arabella, I'm waiting?" He demands with his raised voice. "I simply don't want any. I don't want to go through the morning sickness, growing fat, giving birth, having sore tits, being tied down for eighteen years. I'm not the mothering type." I tell him. His expression changes from softly subtle to contorted with rage. "You really are a heartless bitch sometimes." "Excuse you. Like I said to you, I don't mind if you had children with someone else. Get a surrogate, it makes no odds to me. But don't expect me to bring the child up." I stormed out of the bedroom down the stairs.

*****

Reached the front of the house, opened the door to see Tony staring at me shaking his head. "You left me with a bump." He informs me. "I'm sorry." He shakes his head and strolls off. Glanced around the gravelled area where all the cars are parked. How the hell could you bring a child into this family? What sort of life would it be? Perhaps I am heartless, but this is not the ideal time or an unchangeable environment for any child. If you ask me, it is him being selfish for wanting a child to bring him or her up in an industry that is uncertain if you live or die.

What sort of mother would I be to let my child hold a gun at the age of fourteen and have them kill? It's not right. There are so many rules with this family. And the two rules I hate are to do with your children. 

One, if you have a son and he reaches his fourteenth birthday, he will learn how to shoot plus kill. And two, if you have a daughter, she is married off at the age of eighteen to a suitor that the father has chosen. Yes, these rules are not for braking, but I did by going against my father.

I was lucky that I married Dante, who is the Mafia Boss. I was never allowed to mix with any males while growing up apart from my brother. My father tried so hard to control me, but I rebelled. When I first met Dante, he was with my brother. I had been at an all-girls school, so never mixed with any guys. 

I was different in school too. Never dressed up or did the things the girls did. But the day my eyes glared at Dante; my body felt something. It's hard to explain. Not wanting to show him how I felt, I pinned him to the tree. He laughed at me pushing a knotted lock of my hair from my face.

My heart melted. I was thirteen and he was sixteen. I had a massive crush on him. And five years later, we married. We never dated or went out. It just happened. He got down on one knee, showed me a beautiful diamond ring, and asked me. 

Four weeks later, we were married two days after my eighteenth birthday. If Dante hadn't asked me, I would have been dead by now or a prostitute for the Russian mob. Could never understand why the hell my father wanted me to marry the Russian Boss when he is part of the Italian Mafia.

Sit on the step that leads to the front door. Watch the men with guns stroll the grounds of this enormous house. Could hear Dante talking behind me to Tony. He steps past me, pulls me up to my feet, drags me to the car. Not saying another word to him, we slide in and drive off to god's know where.

***********

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING

DO YOU THINK ARABELLA IS SELFISH FOR NOT WANTING CHILDREN