The Gift of Pregnancy

Hi so this is NOT m-preg you don't need to worry. Gerard is trans and does get pregnant, so if that's a trigger or something you don't have to read this.

Gerard and Frank were happy living their lives. They'd gotten married about a year ago, but they still felt like something was missing.

It wasn't until Gerard was reading a book late at night did he figure it out.

He crawled on top of his sleeping husband and kissed his neck until his eyes fluttered open.

"It's one in the morning, Gerard, what the fuck?" Frank's voice was rough.

"I..." Gerard's throat closed up. "I wanna talk."

Frank sighed and dropped his head back against the pillows. "Right now?"

"Yes."

"Go make some coffee, I'm gonna wake up."

Gerard pressed his lips to Frank's forehead. He got dressed and walked out to the kitchen, flicking on a light so he could see. He made some coffee, pouring it into mugs just in time for Frank to come out. Gerard couldn't help but look at his bare chest. He was just so hot.

"What'd you wanna talk about that's so important at one AM?" Frank asked, his voice still rough with sleep.

"My hot husband." Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank's neck and kissed him.

"Babe."

"I know, I know." Gerard glanced over at the coffee. "Can we sit?"

Frank frowned. "Hey, are you okay? You're acting a little weird."

Gerard smiled softly. "I'm fine."

"Okay." Frank untangled himself from Gerard and picked up a mug of coffee. He took a sip. "Fuck, that's hot."

"Just like you." Gerard picked up his own mug and walked over to the couch. Frank sat beside him. "So..."

"Yeah? What do you wanna talk about?"

"I...wanna have kids," Gerard said softly.

"Hm?"

"I want kids." He looked down.

"You do?"

Gerard nodded.

"Do you wanna adopt?"

"No."

"You wanna have them?"

"Yes."

"Honey, you know I love you and support your every decision, but isn't that going to make you dysphoric?"

"Probably. But I don't really care right now. I just...I really want to have kids, and I want, like, biological kids. I want them to look like us."

"Are you sure?" Frank asked softly.

"I'm sure."

"Then let's make some babies." Frank tackled Gerard.

xXx

Frank was at work the next day when he got a call from Gerard. "Hey! How are you feeling?"

"Fine." Gerard's voice was disappointed. "Can you get some pregnancy tests on the way home, though?"

"Of course, my love. Anything else? Any cravings?"

"No." Gerard sighed. "Would I show signs right after we had sex?"

"I don't know. Probably look that up. It's been less than twelve hours, hon, I wouldn't expect anything this soon."

"Can you still get the tests?"