Most Dangerous Game

I have like thirty of these written sweet Jesus

Suggested by MindfulMisery

Gerard gripped his gun tightly, shifting behind something to hide himself. He caught his breath as someone walked past his hiding place. They didn't see him, so he jumped up, shot them, and then ran.

Laser tag was Gerard's favorite game. Even though, yes, it required physical activity, he got such a rush from it. The bright colored lasers and electronic music blasting, the adrenaline pumping through his veins, all of it.

He was playing with a group of people he mostly didn't know. It was him, his boyfriend, his brother, and his friend Ray. The rest of the group was strangers.

Gerard ran back to home base once the round was over. The rest of his team was there already, all crowded around the score screen. Gerard was number one.

"Hey." Frank, his boyfriend, bumped his shoulder. "You're all sweaty. Taking this serious, huh?"

"Always." Gerard smiled. "The next game is free for all, right? Wanna make an alliance?"

"You think I trust you? Hell no." Frank giggled. "You'll do fucking anything to get to the top."

"Mm, you know I will." Gerard grabbed Frank's ass.

"Oh my god, get your mind out of the gutter." Frank looked at the clock. "We have thirty seconds until we start. Kissu?"

"Dork." Gerard kissed him. "Go shoot some people for me."

"As you wish."

Gerard rolled his eyes and walked away when the timer went off. The music started playing again, which meant that the round had started.

Gerard stayed in his hiding spot until he was dangerously low on ammo. He made his way back to home base to recharge, but was suddenly pushed up against a wall.

"Frank? What are you- mfh!"

Frank kissed him hard, grabbing at his hair and tugging. Gerard groaned, trying to grab into Frank, but before he could, he pulled away and shot Gerard square in the chest.

Gerard's mouth hung open. "Cheater!"

"Not cheating. I just wanna kiss my boyfriend." Frank shot him again. "Also, it's free for all, so..."

Gerard lifted his gun and shot Frank. "Fine then. Have it your way."

"My way-" Frank shoved Gerard back against the wall and caged him in with his arms. "-is this way."

Gerard caught his breath. He closed his eyes when Frank brushed their lips together, but they snapped open when he heard the laser shoot again. "Hey!"

Frank smirked and ran away.

Gerard chased after him. "Get back here, you bastard!"

Just as Gerard caught Frank, the round ended.

The group walked back out to the lobby. Mikey and Ray were waiting near the door for Frank and Gerard. They were holding hands, well behind the group.

"You guys took forever," Mikey said. "Don't tell me you were making out in there."

The couple exchanged glances.

"You guys are exhausting." Ray rolled his eyes. "Come on, there's a pizza place down the street."

"Sounds delicious," Mikey said. "Let's get away from them. Practically dry humping."

"We're literally just holding hands," Frank said.

"Same thing!" Mikey ran towards the exit.

Gerard giggled. "I can't believe you beat me."

"You know your sexy boyfriend is always gonna distract you." Frank kissed his cheek.

"He certainly is."