𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣:
𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑦-𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠

    ANYONE WHO KNEW RILEY ALSO KNEW that she would do anything for her sister

    ANYONE WHO KNEW RILEY ALSO KNEW that she would do anything for her sister. Even if that meant sacrificing her own happiness. It started early, wether it was letting her have the last slice of pizza, giving Julie her favorite toy, or using her birthday money to buy Julie a Christmas present.

It could've also been letting Julie get the boy she also liked, or keeping to herself so Julie could have the spotlight she craved. It was Julie this-Julie that.

With this habit, it was obvious that Riley would jump when her sister said jump and do anything to help her when she didn't know what to do.

"I need help, I don't know what to do!" Julie whined, her hand pressed to her forehead.

They had been sitting in the studio,
They meaning Julie, Riley, Luke, and Reggie.

Riley was sprawled over the couch, fidgeting with her bracelets as Reggie and Luke stood a couple feet away practicing guitar riffs, and Julie was sitting on the arm of the couch, a desperate look on her face.

"With what?" Riley asked, a small frown on her face.

"Flynn. I have no idea what to do, she's not gonna forgive me." Julie sighed.

The room went silent for a second before Reggie spoke up.

"A song?" He suggested.

Julie furrowed her eyebrows as her eyes met his.

"I don't know. I don't have anything." Julie mumbled.

After a few moments of thinking, Riley decided that she would do this, it was for Julie.

She pushed herself up on the couch,
"I might have something."

Surprised grins broke out on everyone's face, especially Luke, who stared at her, eyes full with pride. Maybe his pep talk and bad analogies convinced her.

Riley pushed herself off the couch and made her way over to the piano where she grabbed her binder off of it. After the Luke encounter, she was not letting it out of her sight.

She paused, turning to look at her friends who watched her intently.

"This is a one time thing. I'm only doing this because Julie needs it and it fits the occasion." She grumbled, before turning back to her binder flipping through songs and drawings.

Luke quietly made his way behind her, his head peeking over her shoulder.
Her gaze snapped up to him as she hardened her glare. She quickly snapped the binder shut,
causing Luke's eyes to widen, and he put his hands up in defense.

"Okay, okay" he mumbled, Walking back to his spot near Reggie.

As Riley continued flipping through her songs, Julie pushed herself up and made her way to the studio door.