𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣:
𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑖𝑚

   RILEY SIGHED as her and her twin sister made their way down the staircase

   RILEY SIGHED as her and her twin sister made their way down the staircase. After a long day, Riley was dying for some mint cookies and cream ice cream, and luckily for her, she had a pint in the freezer.

So, they made their way into the kitchen.
Riley froze, eyes widening as she saw Luke standing at the refrigerator, staring into it and at all of the food.

She rolled her eyes and walked toward him to stand beside him.
"What are you doing?" She chuckled.
"Looking." He replied simply.

Riley furrowed her brows at the boy.
"Can you guys even eat?"

He shook his head, gaze still locked on the inside of the fridge.

"I just wanna see what ya got." He shrugs.

"If you'll excuse me," she starts, with a breath.
She shuts the refrigerator door through him and reaches for the freezer door.

"I'm getting ice cream, you know, seeing as I can actually eat." She teases, grabbing her pint and a spoon, hopping on the counter.

He huffed.
"Do you have any idea how long it took me to open that?" He snapped.

Riley rolled her eyes as she took a bite of her ice cream.
"Don't really care." She shrugged.
Julie nodded in agreement, sitting on the counter beside her sister. "Also don't really believe in waisting power." Julie piped in.

Luke followed, standing in front of the girls
"That's great because that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about."

Riley's raised her brows
"Our power usage?"

"No the power that you have." He smiled, looking at Julie and then Riley, who's smile fell and had her eyes fixed on her ice cream.

"Both of you. I mean Julie your voice and Piano playing- a-and Riley I have yet to hear you play but your songwriting and Art? You guys are like human wrecking balls." He emphasized.

Riley sighed, putting the top on her ice cream and hopping off of the counter, letting her spoon fall into the sink, as she made her way back to the freezer.

"Julie is. Not me." She sighed, putting the ice cream back and shutting the door.

Julie let out a breath as Riley sat back on the counter.
"Is this supposed to be a pep talk?"

Luke licked his lips before saying,
"What I'm saying is that you have the power to move people. To knock them off their feet. There's no way your teachers wouldn't let you back into the program if they heard you play like that." Luke explained.