𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 '𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚢' 𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 :)

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣:
|𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐹𝑙𝑦|

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣:|𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐹𝑙𝑦|

     RILEY-ROSE GOT home from the dance without her sister. Riley decided she wanted to stay home while Julie spent the night at Flynn's

  After pretending that everything was okay in the whole car ride home with her father, she opened the front door to the house and ascended right up the stairs. Her feet dragged step, by step, as she walked to her bedroom.

She opened the door, before turning around and quietly shutting it behind her. She dropped her bag onto the floor and then decided she was gonna get ready for bed.

   So she sat on her bed, clad in a gray oversized hoodie and black spandex shorts.

She began to reflect on the night's events—more so
the things she said to Luke and the guys. She held her head in her hands as the guilt began to eat at her.

That was one of the problems with Riley, she didn't think before she spoke, especially when she was angry. And she always felt guilty for standing up for herself, though she didn't feel guilty about anything she said for Julie.

Tears began to escape her eyes as she remembered the things she said to them. She was harsh. But she was hurt. She was very hurt that they would break her promise and bail on her sister, even when she made it very clear how important it was to her and Julie that they'd be there.

Riley ran a hair through her long wavy hair, letting out a deep sigh.

Her eyes snapped up when she got an idea.

She slowly got out of bed, and walked over to her bedroom window, she then opened the blinds.

The window reveled the studio, doors shut, but lit up with the lights. Riley frowned guiltily, they were in there. How would they react if she went down there?

Riley sighed as she looked out the window.
Then something caught her eye.

There was a flash of light, and all of a sudden Luke was standing in front of the studio.

Riley's heart dropped.

He ran his hands through his hair angrily, or nervously, maybe both?—Riley couldn't tell.
Riley watched guiltily as he began to pace back and forth in front of the studio, hands still holding the back of his head.

Riley could tell how hurt and nervous he was, and she knew it was because of her.

Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks. His eyes fell upon the window, where Riley stood. His hands dropped from his head and his nervous expression softened.