𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤:
𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒

     BEFORE SHE COULD EVEN FINISH HER SENTENCE, she was cut off by the blonde boy

"Language!" He exclaimed, his voice cracking a bit.

"Language? Are you kidding me-" Riley started but was cut off once again but this time it was the studio door opening.

Riley's head snapped from the boys and to her sister, who held a cross tight in her hand. And before Riley could even blink and eye, she was being yanked to her sisters' side.

Riley rolled her eyes, before they widened as she looked around the studio. The boys had disappeared.

"What the hell?" Riley whispered in disbelief, Julie still clutching her hand and the cross tightly.

They wandered the studio, wondering where the heck the boys went.

"Come on, we know we aren't crazy." Riley scoffs.

"We're all a little crazy."

Riley practically jumps five feet in the air, as Julie lets out another ear piercing scream, as they turn back to the boys.

They cover their ears and their faces contort with discomfort.

"Can- can you please stop screaming!?" The blonde one pleads.

Julie stops screaming and twins just look at them in shock.

"Who are you and what are you doing in our mom's studio!?" Riley yells, losing her patience.

"What- this- this is our studio." The shaggy brunette starts, jogging around the girls and hopping onto the piano, attempting to dodge Julie's swings of the cross.

"Th-the grand piano is new!" He stutters, jumping off.

"And- my couch!" He exclaims, jumping onto it.

Julie and Riley still look at them like they are crazy.

His smile fades as he catches a glimpse of the guitar placed next to the couch.

"But that is definitely not my six-string." He points out.

He takes a moment to look around the studio he claimed to be his.

"C-can you give me just one second?" He asks, trying to make his way past Julie, dodging more swings of the cross.

"J-just give me a second." He asks again.

Julie still attempts to hit him with the cross, at this point Riley had gotten fed up and with a swift move of her arm, she snatched the cross out of Julies hand and threw it to the other side of the studio, it landing with a clank.

Julie's eyes snapped from her sister and to the cross that was now across the room.

"Seriously!?" She exclaimed.