𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣:
I 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒.

AS CARRIE BEGAN walking in the opposite direction as the girls, they began sneakily tip-toeing through the hallways, Julie and Riley's heads snapping toward each and every direction, looking for the boys

through the hallways, Julie and Riley's heads snapping toward each and every direction, looking for the boys. —Flynn of course didn't, as she wouldn't of been able to see them anyways.

With each step Riley began getting more anxious. There were so many ways that something could go wrong. And Riley-Rose hoped with all of her heart that none of it would.

The girls walked backwards while turning around as their curious eyes fled across the platinum records and decorations on the walls. They were so focused that—they didn't even notice Nick sitting on the couch.

"Where are you?" Julie asked rhetorically before they heard a voice that made them freeze.

"I'm-I'm right here." Nick says slowly.

The girls immediately freeze. Riley quickly turns around, while Julie and Flynn turn around ever so slowly, their eyes wide as saucers.

They faced Nick, who was sprawled out on the couch, staring at them with suspicious eyes.

Julie blushed as the girls chuckled awkwardly. Riley scratched the back of her neck with pursed lips, while also mentally cursing herself for the situation she was in.

"Nick. Look Ri, Flynn, it's Nick." Julie smiled, still continuing to fake laugh to try and cover the awkwardness—and even though it was stupid— it worked.

Nick chuckled, placing his phone down on the couch, before his gaze flickered back up to the girls—specifically Julie.

"Nickster, Nicky-poo, Nick-alicious." Julie smiled, raising her arm and dropping it for emphasis.

Riley winced as she blinked at her sister.
The absolute second hand embarrassment-

"Make it stop." Julie whispered to Riley and Flynn, dragging out the o.

Oh how Riley wanted to.

Flynn gave Riley a look as to say 'your turn' .
Riley's eyes widened as she held back the urge to shake her head furiously at the two. Riley did not do well in these situations. But inevitably, after Flynn's and Julie's pointed looks in Riley's direction, she gave in.

"Hey, glad you're here Nicky-Poo." Riley started, a wide smile on her face, but inside—she was cursing herself, her sister, Flynn, and the boys for putting her in this position.