𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚:
𝐴𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑠

    IN THE MIDDLE of the families' dinner,Riley's eyes snapped wide open as the ghosts she had met in the studio just minutes before, walk through the front door

Riley's eyes snapped wide open as the ghosts she had met in the studio just minutes before, walk through the front door. Literally.

Riley shares a look with Julie, and clenches her jaw. She opened her mouth to say something to them, but she realized her family would think she was crazy.

So she squeezed her eyes shut, before continuing to chew her bite of spaghetti.

Luke and the others walk closer to the table, Luke leaning down in front of Riley.

"Hey Riley, Julie, I really like what you guys did with the place." Luke states, with a wide grin on his face.

Riley exclaims "it's Riley-Rose!"
At the same that Julie yells,
"you shouldn't be here!"

Luke jumped a bit at the yell, stumbling back a bit.

Riley and Julie realized what they had done as their family gave them odd looks.

"I'm just here to help Mija"

Riley meet eyes with Julie, before giving her a look to say 'do something'

"Uh I think that's our cue to leave." Alex says carefully and him and Luke take a few steps back.

Julie stutters a bit before turning to her aunt.

"I mean you should be at Pilates. Thanks for bringing us food." Julie saves, pulling her aunt in for a hug.

"We should've called first." Reggie whispers, backing himself and the others to the door.

"And now that you're no longer in the music program, you can concentrate on classes that matter."

Julie's eyes widen as they snap from her aunt, to her father, and to Riley, who had been looking at her with a confused, but disappointed face.

"You got the email from the school right?"

"Yeah we're still discussing it." Ray says, giving his daughter a look.

"Bueno. Im off to Pilates. Mwah!"
Tia waves goodbye.

A second after Tia leaves Carlos looks to Julie.

"So, Julie, wanna hear how I slid into home and was almost safe?" Carlos attempts to save Julie.

Ray let out a breath, turning to Carlos.
"You're a good brother. That's not gonna work."

"I tried." He sighs, picking up his plate and walking away.

Ray lets out another breath turning to look at Julie.