AFFECTION-BOOK 2

Life couldn't be more beautiful.
A wonderful family.
A best friend who would lay his life for him.
A sister who loved him to death.
A wife who just owned his heart.
And the news of their pregnancy was when he thought he was perfectly complete.

To being the most notorious playboy of his times, he turned into a doting husband whose world revolves around his love, his wife, Venus Wellington.

But life has it's ways, very bad ones for that.

DAVID WELLINGTON thought he had it all figured out, until he heard the words that he felt were better unheard.

'Time of death: 2:39 am.'

The world had it's ways to be cruel with him, but he smiled throughout, thinking life gives us what we deserve. But this particular blow, made him rethink his mantra of life. Did he really didn't deserve to be happy for life?

And on top of his broken life, a little life looking up at him, with those same obsidian eyes that he fell in love to, will he ever come out of the pain that is going to surround him after hearing those words?

HOPE RICCI, vowed never to fall in love after having her heart broken for the first time. Not that she ever told him, that to her he was much more than a friend who she helped in Mathematics back in school.

She was too shy to tell him her heart, and he was too open, she always thought he would only laugh if she ever told him that.

It was until one day, she saw him getting on his knees before the girl he claimed to have crushed upon since forever, Venus. She knew it was the end of her. And that was what it was. She left.

With his remnants still in her heart, she made it huge. On her journey to success, seeing the news as he lavishly married his Venus and made her his wife, she felt her heart twitch, but she was happy, because there was a time when she would kill to see that same smile on his face.

But life is a circle. And so was hers.

Her brother Harry Ricci's best friend Austin Hills, asked her to manage the works of his new artist and the rising sensational singer, Erica Miller, who out of the blue happens to be the sister of the man she vowed to never look at again.

What could go wrong? Especially when her one sided love resurfaced when she saw him drowning in his misery.

Would she be fine with being his bandage who he would discard as soon as his wound is healed? Or she would become the medicine that would get under his skin and heal him...

What she now named as AFFECTION, will it be just that, end the end of it?!?

*

So here is the story of David Wellington that I promised years before...I had this planned way before and so here it is.

Though I am not beginning the book this year...and calm down its only November 😂

Let me finish TVPOL first.