62.

E R I C A

My eyes flew open from the warm breath that was hitting my ear. I turned my head a little to find  him sleeping soundly beside me, his arms and legs around me, like a panda holding a branch of tree.

I chuckled at the thought and his eyes squinted.

"Wake up Eric! I need to go to the bathroom..", he groaned but loosened his hold to let me go.

Once done with my morning course, I came out freshly dressed, only to find him still wrapped up in the covers.

I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, when everything from yesterday came rushing in. Thank god I remember everything. But that thing is equally embarrassing. How can I act so desperate for him? And for god sake he doesn't love me! I can't correct my drunken mistake, but I will definitely apologize for them.

I agreed with myself and just as I was done with breakfast, he came out and took a place on the dining table.

"David messaged that we don't have anything special to do today. Venus is still high and not likely to wake up before evening. Then they will go for one last dinner as an unmarried couple.", He took a sip from the coffee, "So much couple bullshit!"

I nodded and served him the breakfast and took a place beside him, at a decent distance. I am not sure if I still have few atoms of alcohol in me.

"Uh_Eric?", He looked up from the plate and for the first time today, I directly met his eyes. And god! The moment our eyes met, I was reminded of the promise he made yesterday.

My face turned red, and not oblivious to this, he smirked mischievously.

"Umm...I am sorry for yesterday. I was not in my senses, and had no brains about what I am doing..."

He chuckled, "First finish the breakfast. Then we will talk in 'detail'. We have all the time in the world.."

*

"C'mon! You can't escape me everytime little vixen!", I scowled as he said that name, and held me on bed.

Can anyone imagine Eric Ashton setting up my bedroom for us to have sex, while I am still settling up some appointments and then when I enter the room, I find him wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way, trying to get me into his bed?

Currently, I was pinned on the bed, with him on top of me, "You don't resist a man you were craving for yesterday, Mia Bella...so much so that, you wanted to strangle him for trying to act the sane one."

I gulped, "Eric! I said I was not in my right senses. I would have never done that when sober..."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "When drunk, our real thoughts come out Erica...you want me, I want you, there's nothing to worry about..."

"Eric! I promise that won't happen again!"

"What if I want to happen it everyday!? But wait I don't want to have an alcoholic girlfriend...it will be good if you get into your vixen mode without alcohol!", And he leaned down to kiss my jaw, almost lovingly.

"Eric I don't think you really want to do anything with me. You'll definitely regret it later!", I said in a low voice.

He frowned, "And why would that be?"

I shook my head not wanting to voice out my thoughts. Thoughts that hurt me always, "You don't love me Eric!"

And then that frown turned into a glare, and just like that he got of me.
"I got a fucking boner for you! I acted like a stripper for your heart's content. Everyday, I try to be less of an asshole! Even when I hate the world, that world doesn't include you...I would do fucking anything in this world for you!", He pointed at me furious.