Chapter 9-Spending time with him

ابدأ من البداية

I was enjoying her miserable condition.

"What are you waiting for. Open my shirt" I said to her.

She walked to me and started opening my shirt. Oh my god, my eyes can't keep off her red lips. I really wanted to kiss them right now. I don't know what happened to me, I started leaning towards her but then realization hit me when she started backing off. I shouldn't have done this. Fuck.

I just wanted to handle the situation so I cleared my throat and said "Just take the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head" I said to her.

She took some deep breaths, may be to calm herself and without meeting my eyes and lowering her head, she opened my shirt buttons and fisted the hem of my shirt and pulled my shirt over my head. She opened her eyes and I could see her eyes bulging out.

I think she just saw my six pack abs. Well I am very proud of them but today after seeing her reaction, I know that my hours long hard work in gym is paid off.

She was staring at my broad chest. I just chuckled and brought my mouth near her ears and whispered "like what you see honey."

As if coming out of her dreamland, she just blushed and tried to get away from me but I wasn't ready to leave her, not now not ever, come what may.

I could sense my junior getting hard like steel just seeing her blush. I wonder how would it feel her lips around it. Fuck, I never knew, anyone could affect me the way she affects me.

Holding her hands I said " I think you even need to remove my shorts."

She looked at me as if she has seen a ghost.

Sensing she doesn't have another option, she was about to reach for my shorts when we heard the door of the ward open and we could hear Sid and Kriti's voice.

Taking this as a chance, she hurriedly went out of the washroom. Great, what a timing they have. Couldn't they come a little late. Sid always has a bad timing and today, that idiot proved it.

I came out of the room, only in my shorts.

Kriti was confused seeing me half naked and Sid was smirking at me. I juts rolled my eyes.

"What were you 2 doing in the washroom" he asked crossing his hands over his chest.

I could see from the corner of my eyes that Siya was blushing like anything and my junior was again twitching in my shorts. Sid's eyes grew like saucers after noticing it. He hurriedly took me to the washroom to save me from embarrassment from of the 2 girls.

He closed the washroom door with a thud "What the hell man. What did you do with her that you've a boner" he asked looking at me in horror.

"Before I could do anything, you both interrupted us" I said rolling my eyes. I really like teasing him a lot.

"Thank god, we came at the right time" he took a sigh of relief.

"No, wrong, you guys were early. You both should've come a little late" I said to him.

"Do you want to scare her. Do you want to end your love story even before it starts" he said, keeping his hands on his hips.

"No" I said.

"Then take baby steps, don't scare her man" he said to me.

I think he is right. I don't want to scare her.

"By the way what did you do that your junior couldn't control himself in front of her" he asked.

"The way she blushes, I can't keep myself in control dude" I said to him dreamily.