Chapter 10

At night

Mannat was in her room laying on the bed reading a textbook.

Disha enters the room

Disha enters the room. and softly asks her "Hey what are you doing Miny?"

"Nothing just reading this novel, our English teacher is going to ask some oral question tomorrow " Mannat answer her.

"Okay... Aarav told me about you were upset about something" Disha

"Uuff!  this Arav is a broadcaster,” mannat said exhausted.
" he is making a small point into a big deal...I was not upset..I was just a little worried for Daddy "

"but why bebe it's not like Dad went for the mission for the first time"Disha consoles

"Ya but he never gets injured na.." Mannat says and paused for a moment
"I can't see dad getting hurt" she added.

"Aww my baby sis cares Dad so much," Disha says while giving hug to Mannat🤗😚.

suddenly someone knocks the door and said "may I disturb you "
They both looked at the door side where Raj is standing holding a tray in his hands-on which three mugs of their favourite hot chocolate kept.

suddenly someone knocks the door and said "may I disturb you "They both looked at the door side where Raj is standing holding a tray in his hands-on which three mugs of their favourite hot chocolate kept

" There are my princesses," Raj says with a big smile and went inside the room. Disha and Mannat getting very joyous to see him with hot chocolate.
They all three were sipping the hot chocolate and enjoying the conversation. The environment of the room was now full of fun, laughter and happiness.
Raj gives them their gifts which he bought for them.

Both girls liked their gifts very much. They thanked Raj by giving him a big hug 🤗 🤗 and continue to their talking.

Raj was asking about Mannat's health conditions she said her health is good, she is taking her medicines on time and also following her diet chart as well which their dietitian has prescribed them. He was also inquiring Disha about her internship project and her college studies where she tells him that her project went very good and her studies are also going well.
they talked for a while.
~~~~~~~

after some time
Badi dadi comes to Mannat's room and said "well, girls it's time for sleep now, "

"Ok badi dadi," They said together. Disha went to her room saying good night to them Raj and mannat.

"Daddy, could you stay for some time more here?" Mannat asks

"Of course Princess " Raj said with a smile. he went to her and sits beside her.
Mannat rested her head on her daddy's shoulder in response her dad takes mannat in a side hug. Mannat holds Raj's injured hand in her small hands and softly asks him
"is it hurts daddy?"

"No Princess it doesn't hurt," raj says with a smile "you don't need to worry about it, Princess. it's my job sometimes I might get hurt but it doesn't mean you feel anxious all the time.it's my duty to serve the country and which I am doing with true devotion.

" I understand Daddy, you are devoted to your duty and I am really very proud of it, that's why we all consider you as a superhero." Mannat said smilingly.

Raj chuckled and kisses Mannat's forehead tells her
"don't get upset over trivial matters
there are many such ups and downs might comes in life. And you are strong enough to face it all even it doesn't feel like it right now. Just inhale the courage and exhale your fear. if you stay positive even in a negative situation, you win.” Raj was lovingly explains Mannat and She was listening to her father's words very carefully, which she would remember throughout her life.

"After listening to you everything seems so easy daddy" Mannat innocently tells her dad with a big smile on her face😊.

Raj chuckles and says while caressing her head "Because I'm your dad and my experience more than your's kiddo"

"your right daddy thank you for telling me"mannat replays happily.

"Now this topic is done.and now you tell me how are your studies are going?"Raj asks her.

"I am doing well Previously I had some difficulties in mathematics, but now I think I am doing good in it all thanks to Veer sir. he teaches me very well," Mannat tells him.

"ya, I heard about it, Choti maa told me that a tutor has been appointed to teach you so how is he...?" Raj asks her.

"He is.. mean Veer sir is very nice and intelligent he explains me every topic very nicely and always asks me if I had any doubt or something then he can clear that doubt to me" Mannat tells him cheerily.

"well, that's very good!  I'll meet him tomorrow.... so what time he will come daily?" raj asks

"since my school ends at 02:00 so he arrives at 02:30 pm but on the weekend means Saturday the timing is 10:30 am"

"Okay.... So princess now it's getting late you should sleep now"

"Okay daddy good night sweet dreams"

"Good night and sweet dreams my kiddo"Raj wishes her and softly kisses her forehead.

Thank you guys for giving your time 🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰, please vote and comments