chapter 4

Riya told more veer about the address of the There house. he agrees to tutor Mannat and he will go to start tutoring Mannat from tomorrow.
Riya feels glad and thanked him.

Riya told Mohini on the phone📱 that Veer is agreed to tutor our mannat. Mohini feels relieved and thanked Riya.

💖 THE FIRST MEETING💖

It was 9:30 in the morning the sun🌞 is shining beautifully the weather is also very calm and cheerful🌈. Veer is taking the class to his other students, suddenly his phone rings he checks his phone it was his mom.she is telling him that not no forgot to go to Riya's old house to teach her niece Mannat. Veer told her mom he already remembers that .after taking this class he will go there.

After an hour he ends up his class and starts collecting his staffs.when some girls around 16 or 17 years old comes to his place where he is parking his staff's. The girls start questing him about some topics in a flirtatious😘 way.
"Sir please tell me na how to solve this question," a girl name Nivi asks a question to him and tries to get close to him.

Veer realizes what this girl is trying to do, but he ignores it " This question! Nivi I just solved this question right now. why you don't pay attention in class" he says in a cold tone.

veer knows some girls in the class only attend class to stare at him. which he hates the most. Veer doesn't like these types of girls. He also thinks that most of the girls are greedy & characterless.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°*°°°°°°°°°°*°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ting-Tong🛎 bell rings a maid opens the door and welcomes him. Veer enters the house. The maid told him to sit and goes to tell Mohini about his arrival.

Veer is set in the living room after some seconds Mohini comes he stands up "Hello a mam nice to meet you " veer greets Mohini.
"Hello beta nice to meet you too. I am so glad you make time for mannat. She is very intelligent but still, she needs some help and guidance in maths because she is not regularly attending her school." Mohini says.

"Its alright mam I am here to teach her. By The Way where she is? "veer asks.

"She is upstairs doing her homework. the maid will guide you to her study area".
" OK," veer says.

maid guides veer to the study area.

Mannat's study area👆

Veer reaches her study area and sees a very cute girl doing her homework innocently. her porcelain creamy smooth skin glistening under the sunlight. which made her look-alike angel. Her round innocent face, her striking beautiful eyes, her lips were red as she was biting on them. So focused on what she is doing
she looks like an angel, little angel.

"Good morning sir sorry I didn't notice you out there," mannat says nervously

"Good morning sir sorry I didn't notice you out there," mannat says nervously. (Mannat feels very shy when she meets any new person).

"Ya I see that but it's OK" "let me introduce to you myself self my name is Veer. I am here to tutor you maths I heard that you have 'a little' problem in maths?" Beer says casually.and sets along with her.

"A lot " she replies.

"A lot," he says and chuckles "don't worry I'll teach you".

The rest of the time goes on studying.
veer first asks a few questions and then shows her how to solve it. He helps her to write some notes. while they were studying a maid came there with a try of one cup of tea for veer and a cup of chocolate milk for mannat. after 1andthehalf hour.

" Okay​, so that's it, for now, do homework and revise the notes which we make today. I will come tomorrow...ok," he says

"ok sir....bay sir...have a nice day." mannat says.

"Have a nice day to you too " veer replies with a smile.

Thank you for your time💕💕💕💕💕😘😘😘😋😋