Chapter 6

Veers pov

I am on the way to my home on my bike

'Maa I am home' i shout and enters into my living room👇

maa comes from the kitchen with a glass of water.
"Welcome home beta.'' Payal (veer's mother)

"Maa why did you bring water for me?, you should rest na," Veer tells his maa with a little tensed face he takes the glass of water from her hands and makes her sit down on the sofa and he sites besides her.

"What is this beta why you get worried so fast beta," Payal tells him with endearment while stroking his hairs.

"I am not worried maa..i just want you to get some proper rest," Veer tells his mother with a calm tone.

"I am fine beta. I rested all day. here is nothing work to do in our house. all the servants didn't let me do any work because you warned them" Payal tells veer.

"Good, that's what I wanted." Veer

"But I get bored, I also miss my clinic and NGOs work let me go for at least one hours to meet my NGOs community, "Payal said

"Forget your clinic & NGO for some time maa firstly you should take care of your health!" Veer
(Veer's mother Payal is a dentist and also runs an NGO. where she takes care of malnutrition children.
she is a very kind lady, for her, her clinic and her NGO comes first. She treats poor patients free of cost. her all patients, coworkers and NGO people admirers this kindness of her very much. but now she can't go there regularly because her health condition is not good😔. She is experiencing strong headaches and dizziness(lightheadedness) so veer took her to the doctor. where the doctor told them to take a few tests first and also advised them to take bed rest. Veer loves her mom the most, he takes doctors advice very seriously. that is why he gets tensed when he saw his mother coming from the kitchen and not resting in her bedroom.)

"Ok baby, I will take care of myself.. you don't worry, " Payal says

Veer smiles. suddenly his phone starts ringing veer takes out his phone from his pants pocket to check who is calling " Ishika !?" he says his mind.