Chapter 8

Hearing the sound of car parking Mannat ran outside the house where her dad was unloading the luggage from the car

{Will as I told all of you that he is a CBI officer, so he should be very fit⚡🤠💪}

"Daddy!" Mannat exclaimed and run towards her dad give Raj a big huge🤗.

"Hay! Princess" Raj takes mannat in his embrace💞.

"I missed you so much Daddy""I missed you too Princess " Raj said and kisses on her forehead❤

"I missed you too Princess " Raj said and kisses on her forehead❤.
"I missed you more daddy" Mannat☺

"Is here anyone who missed me? "
A familiar voice comes from behind another car

  ~Meet Arav Mehta🏂👇

[~Age 22 , height 6'2️🧞‍♂️Raj's childhood best friend's son

Raj's childhood best friend's son.
Arav's father, Mr.Mehta and mother Mrs.Mehata is no longer with him, they died in a car accident when Arav was barely 9 years old and his brother Aditya was only 12 years old.
Raj took all the responsibility of Aditya and Arav.  Adi (Aditya) is now pursuing studying the Rheumatologist (a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating inflammatory conditions that affect the joints, tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles.) on the other hand Arav has just joined the CBI department. He Works with Raj as a Junior Officer.]

"No one missed you Mr.lambo" Mannat reply to him with attitude😏.

"Ouch! don't say like this, my doll, it hurts" Arav said that with a fake sad face😔😉.

Mannat ignores him and pulls Raj's hand to carry him inside the house "Come Daddy.. everyone is waiting for you."

"One moment Princess, let me help Arav to unload the luggage," Raj said to her where she started making a pouty face😗.

Arav chuckles seeing her cute expressions and says😗😏😏
"It's ok sir, I and Sanju(their driver) will unload the luggage you can go with her."

"See Daddy they can manage now come with me na.."

"Ok, Princess, just one moment" Raj went near Arav and explained him
"Arav please take care of that Brown suitcase we have very important documents in that."

"Sure sir I know that. you don't worry " Arav said.

"Good" Raj said.

"If you guys have finished taking
shall we go inside now?.." Mannat shouts from the aisle of the entrance.

"Ya Princess coming" Raj jogs towards mannat.

They both went inside the house
"Look who's here!" Mannat announced

"Dad!" Disha said excitedly and went to her dad. Raj gives a side huge to Disha and kisses on her temples.

"Hey, how's my big girl?" Raj asked dish with adoring😇.
"I am good daddy " Disha replied with another huge.

"Welcome back Raj," Badedadu said.
"Welcome home son," Chotedadu said.
Raj hugs Badedadu and chotedadu and then touches their feet🙏.

Fairydadi and Badi Daid also cames out from the kitchen.
Raj hugs badidadi "mera bachcha itne din baad mela mujhe(My baby meet me after so many days) badidadi said.
" Aww, my filmy maa" Raj said.

After that he hugged Fairydadi when they broke there huge Mohini notice an Injury mark on his hand
"What is this son? how did this happen? you are ok na...why don't you tell us about your..." Mahini says in a panic voice.

"Relax Choti maa it's just a little scratch.
I had a scuffle with a criminal. Don't you worry this scar will disappear in a few days " Rai explained.

Seeing the injury in Raj's hand, the environment of the house became a bit tense.
To cool the tension Raj says "I am so lucky that I have two mothers, a filmy maa and an emotional maa"

Everyone smiles seeing Raj's positive attitude.
Raj gives side hug to both fairy dadi & Badi dadi and explained to their everything is fine don't worry.

Suddenly Arav enters the living room says funnily
"HELLO everybody! how were you all without me?😎"
"We were fine Arav," everyone said together in a calm tone.

Everyone was in the dining room now having dinner. the room was full of the sound of chatting, babbling and chuckling🥰.

 the room was full of the sound of chatting, babbling and chuckling🥰

Everyone in the family was very happy to see him(Raj).
Raj was pleased to see that his family is happy and safe😇.
As a CBI offer, he always has a concerned about his family's safety.
Because due to his duty, he also led many enemies😈.

Thank you for giving your precious time😘🥰🥰💕💕💕
Please vote and comment💬❤❤❤🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💚💚💚💙💙💙