Shēnyuān's Mentality...

Shénguāng's POV

As I watched Shēnyuān tear up, I tried to calm him down and rub his head. "As you can see, Shēnyuān's mental state is destroyed." Ren Zhi said, staring at the screen.

"Shēnyuān... Calm down..." I said rubbing his head more. "Why do you always want to talk about this subject?" Shēnyuān said while crossing his arms, and in a scratchy and muffled voice.

I kept running my hand over Shēnyuān's head, then Ren Zhi spoke up. "Because, my main objective is to help you in any way I can, if your mental state is in pain, I shall help."

"But if you think about it, Ren Zhi isn't wrong... You barely go outside, or talk to anyone... You used to be so cheerful and friendly." I said, moving my hand to Shēnyuān's back.

"Friends only betray you... And what if I do make friends? I might say something wrong and they'll leave me... " Shēnyuān said in a low sad tone.

"Shēnyuān, from all the data I have, I find the main issue being your self-esteem and self-confidence." Ren Zhi explained to Shēnyuān. "We need to bring back your self-esteem."

"Shēnyuān, do you have any friends that you still talk to? Or at least haven't bullied you?" I said, looking right at Shēnyuān. "There's one person... Rito..." Shēnyuān said.

"Shénguāng, what are planning on doing?" Ren Zhi asked. "I wanna show Shēnyuān that he still has friends and they didn't betray him." I say smiling slightly.

"Shēnyuān, has Rito ever bullied you?" I asked. "No... But what if I say something wrong? He'll no longer want to be my friend..." Shēnyuān sulked, and I put his phone down and hugged him.

"Shēnyuān... Don't think like that please... I want to help you, and the only way I can help you is to try and get your mind back in place, but if you don't try to help yourself, I can't do anything... So please, stop thinking about it." I say, hugging Shēnyuān tighter.

After a few seconds, Shēnyuān hugged back. "He works at the Chinese Cuisine around 4 in the afternoon to 8 in the afternoon, we can wait until then." Shēnyuān mumbled.

I chuckled and patted Shēnyuān's back. "Good boy, now why don't we get some breakfast." I said, and Shēnyuān nodded as he wiped his tears onto my shirt. "H-Hey! Don't drench my shirt!" I screamed, and Shēnyuān giggled quickly.

After a quick change of clothes, I grabbed Shēnyuān's hand, brought him downstairs, and cooked us some breakfast.

"Glad to see you working with this experiment, Shēnyuān." I said, continuing to cook. "I don't mind doing this for you big brother." Shēnyuān replied.

After a few minutes, I served breakfast and we started eating. And after eating together, we passed the time by playing together until it was time to meet Rito.