Talkative Morning

Shēnyuān's POV

As I wake up, I yawned softly and tried to get up, but, I couldn't.
I looked around, and noticed I was in big brother Shénguāng's arms.

"B-Big brother...?" I said as I started to squirm, hoping I'll get out of his grip. After tossing and turning for a few minutes, I finally got out of Shénguāng's grip, and fell onto the floor.

As I fell onto the floor, a loud thud was made, which I'm guessing, woke Shénguāng up since I heard him groan.

"Shēnyuān? Where are you?" Big brother said as he slowly got up. "I'm on the floor..." I answer, embarrassed.

After a few minutes, I saw Shénguāng looking right above mine. "Are you alright little brother? You're not hurt are you?" Shénguāng asked in a concerned tone. "I'm fine, but why am I in your bed again?" I replied, rubbing my eyes.

"You're in my room after you fell asleep, we were also about to talk to Ren Zhi." Shénguāng said with a chuckle. "Oh Yeah, you wanted me to talk to talk to Ren Zhi with you or something..." I said as I started to rub my eyes

Shénguāng chuckled and started to pat my head. "Yeah, you were up for a few minutes, and then when I ask you if we can talk to Ren Zhi, you fell asleep." Shénguāng said, rubbing my head more. "Yeah, yeah! I get it! Now stop with the head patting!" I say, embarrassed and flustered.

But Shénguāng didn't stop, and continued to pat my head more. "I know you love it, and you want me to continue~" Shénguāng said, and I leaned onto the bed. "Fine, I like it... And I want more."

Shénguāng chuckled and stood up. "Let's talk to Ren Zhi first, it's been waiting since last night." Shénguāng said, and I snuggled into his chest. "No, I want head pats first..."

"You act so weird sometimes Shēnyuān." Shénguāng said confused. "It's been a while since anyone has petted my head, and I missed people doing this..." I explained, hugging him tighter.

Shénguāng sighed and continued to pet my head. "Alright, I guess Ren Zhi could wait a bit longer... Get on the bed, I find it easier to rub your head up here."

Once Shénguāng said that, I stopped hugging him and jumped onto the bed waiting for big brother to pet my head more.

But instead, Shénguāng sat behind me and hugged me tightly. "Did you know, your hair feels so soft Shēnyuān? It's like the fur of a puppy~"

I then squirmed, embarrassed and annoyed. "Get off me! I thought you'll pet my head! Not put me in one of your locks!" I said as I struggled more.

"Aww... But you're just so soft~" Shénguāng chuckled and hugged tighter.

I then stopped moving gave a pouty look. "Don't look at me like that, I just want to snuggle with my little brother." Shénguāng said as he slowly moved his hands towards my feet.

"Hmm... Why do you always wear stockings when you sleep?" Shénguāng asks while pulling on them. "It's cold at night... Plus they feel very soft." I reply, kicking my legs playfully.

After a few seconds, I felt Shénguāng's hands grip onto my feet, which were basically tiny to him. "Hmm... They do feel soft, so you aren't wrong." Shénguāng said as he started to tickle my feet, which made me squirm quickly.

"S-Stop~! That tickles!" I say ask I continue to struggle. "Alright, alright... I'll stop." Shénguāng said and let me go.

Once I was dropped, I started to pant. "Sorry~ I just missed that cute smile of yours." Shénguāng apologized and patted my head.

"It's fine, I missed this as well~" I answer as I lay down on the bed, and yawned softly. "I'm glad you're much more happier now." Shénguāng said in a soft tone, pulling out my phone.

"Okay, now you got your morning pets and hugs, can we talk to Ren Zhi now?" Shénguāng said, and I nodded as I sitted up.

Shénguāng then turned on my phone and opened up Ren Zhi. "Hello Shénguāng, I see you're bonding with Shēnyuān." Ren Zhi said with a pleasant tone. "Good to see you're already doing step one of the plan, but I didn't tell you about the plan yet though."

Shénguāng chuckled and I started to lean on his shoulder. "Alright, Shēnyuān, do you know why I wanted to talk with you and Ren Zhi at the same time?"

I shook my head and stared right at Shénguāng. "Ren Zhi said it was about your mental state."

I looked at Ren Zhi and Shénguāng, confused on what they were talking about. "Mental state?"

Shénguāng nodded and looked at me concerned. "It's about your issue making friends." Ren Zhi said, and tears slowly started to form in my eyes.

...