You almost cried as you left Drew with Hoseok early that morning, good thing Hoseok assured you with everything, he even said "Enjoy your week with your ex husband."

Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny.

You stood in the middle of the airport lounge waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung and their other friends, you were wearing your usual black slacks and white buttoned up shirt, totally not matching the duffle bag you were carrying.

"Are you serious?!" A familiar voice rang behind you and you turned and see Taehyung approaching you. "What is...THAT?"

The guy pointed you from head to toe as if judging your whole being. He was wearing a black shirt and khaki shorts.

"Are going to a business convention or what?" Taehyung asked.

"I-I thought you and Mr. Jeon will be signing contracts-," You replied and he cut you off.

"Yes, yes, but that's just the side reason, the main point is we are going to enjoy the fresh air in the province, how will you do that while wearing those up tight and uncomfy outfit?"

"I-."

"Jungkook! Finally you're here, why didn't you tell Allie to wear something comfortable?"

You turned your head and saw Jungkook walking towards your direction.

And your heart races.

It's been a while since you last saw him wear other that a suit. It's refreshing seeing him wearing a simple white shirt and loose pants. He looked more carefree, younger even.

Memories of your past flashed and somehow you wished you're with your husband, about to go on a vacation together.

You swallowed and shook your head.

Wake up.

His piercing gaze was the one that took you back, there's no way the both of you would go back to the way it was.

The way he looked at you was as if you're nothing.

And it hurts.

And you hate yourself for feeling that way because you know that means you still care for him.

And it sucks.

... To care for someone who don't even think about you.

"Let's just buy some clothes for her there," Jungkook said when he was close enough.

"Nonsense, she needs to feel comfy during the flight, plus we're still waiting for the others," Taehyung said.

"Fine I'll just wait here," Jungkook replied sitting on the nearest chair.

"Choose a sexy outfit," Taehyung whispered from behind while you looked into the group of dresses in front of you.

You don't even know why Taehyung accompanied you to buy some clothes.

You picked up a long plain dress, looks comfy enough.

"Seriously, you dress like a mother with a three year old child," Taehyung whined and you almost choked on your saliva.

Is he some kind of psychic?

"Put that back in," The guy said to you.

"But it's comfy."

"And ugly too."

"Hey!"

"I'll choose, I'll pay for it anyways."

"I can pay for my own clothes Mr. Kim."

"Consider this my late wedding present mmh?" Taehyung then winked at you amd started to roam around the boutique getting every amazing dress he sees.

You had to admit, the guy has good taste.

"Are you," You paused as he handed you all the clothes, "gay?"

Taehyung laughed throwing his head back, "you're a judgmental bitch are you?"

"W-what?"

"Just kidding, look first, I'm straight, second I want to be friends with my best friend's ex wife, as simple as that."

"Don't you think it's weird, that I'm working for him?" You asked, the aura around you suddenly felt heavy due to the topic.

"I think you both need to figure out your true feelings for each other," Taehyung replied. "That's why I'm still waiting for your answer to my proposal Allie."

Ah, right. The proposal.

Should you take it?

Or not?

A/N:

What's your answer?

🤣 you don't even know what the proposal is 😂

💜🌸💜

JK in white shirt is just... 🥺

201130

201130