moving in

TW: TALK ABOUT SIMULATION

~Zak's POV~

Saturday

Darryl moved into George's yesterday. He snuck out of his house and walked to George's. I was just glad he got there safe. He texted me all day yesterday. He was still trying to adjust to George's luxury lifestyle.

He was supposed to move in tomorrow but his parents found out about us and I guess they weren't happy about it. I felt really bad for him. I was scared that he got hurt again.

It was Saturday and I wanted to drop off the clothes we bought and Bubbles to him. I decided to go there at 4.

I walked there after I ate a quick snack. I put Bubbles in a paper bag stacked on top of the clothes we bought got him. I also packed my favorite hoodie in there as a gift.

Our relationship was still a secret. I hadn't come out to anyone yet and I don't think Darryl had either.

I was shocked that he even liked me. He was always on my mind, but I didn't want to seem clingy. I arrived after a 10-minute walk. George's house was a lot bigger since I last saw it.

I ringed on his doorbell. I opened the door to see George. "Hey, Zak!" He greeted.

I saw from the kitchen's doorframe Darryl peak his head around the corner. His face lit up when he saw me and so did mine. He ran up to me and hugged me.

"I missed you." He said burying his face in my shoulder.

"What's going on?" George asked.

Darryl stopped hugging me and stood next to me. "Zak's here to drop off some stuff I left at his house. Can he stay over for the night please?"

"Sure." George shrugged. I heard Darryl let out a small squeal.

I was excited to spend the night with Darryl. Especially at George's mansion. "Do you guys have any spare clothes though? I didn't bring any."

"You can borrow some of mine," George said, letting me into his house.

"Thanks."

"What do you guys want to do?" Darryl asked.

"We should go swim!" I suggested. George's pool was really big and I wanted to swim in it.

"Ok, I'll go get changed then. I can invite Clay too."

We nodded and went to different rooms to get changed. I just decided to take off my sweater and changed my pants to some swim trunks George lent to me.

We met at the pool. I sat at the edge of the pool with my feet in the water. Darryl came out and sat with me. He had on a sweater and black and red swim trunks.

"You know you can't swim with a sweater on, right?" I told him as he dipped his feet into the water.

He frowned and sighed. "If I take it off you promise you won't be mad?"

"Promise. Why would I be mad anyway?"

He took the sweater off revealing both of his arms covered in bandages. One was coated with dry blood and the other was plain white.

"Darryl..." I said slowly.

He frowned. "You promised."

I sighed and put my arm around him, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "I won't be mad if you tell me what happened."

He sighed. "On Monday my parents were not happy with me. So my father cut my arm. Yesterday, Schaltt told them what happened. He outed me to my parents. My parents weren't happy, so my father burned me."