Prologue

Crash.

She opened her eyes to the crashing sound that came from outside her window and heard a scratching sound coming from it. Curious, she slide her curtain to find out the source of the noise. She saw the body of a light brown cat, its long tail curled perfectly around its body. She pulled her window open and beckoned to the cat. The cat answered her by walking towards her and she was amazed. Aside from its soft, beautiful light brown coat, it has the most beautiful pair of dark green eyes that a cat could ever have. It was almost as if it was human. She shook her head it this, as if trying to erase her thoughts that were deemed nonsense.   

Once the cat was in her arms, she noticed that it was wearing a wine red collar around its neck. The collar pendant has the word    'Stephano' engraved on it. She giggled at the name and stroked the cat's head. "So your name is Stephano" she murmured and Stephano purred in return, as if he understood her words. She closed her window and was about to sit on her bed when her alarm clock rang. Stephano, surprised, jumped on her bed and started to hiss at the noise that was foreign in its ears. She quickly switched it off before the feline started to panic. Her alarm clock was to awake her from her slumber so that she could go to school. "Stay here, okay? I'm just going to get a shower" she said to the cat, once it has calmed down. "I wonder who's Stephano's owner" she murmured to herself when she hurriedly walked to the bathroom.   

When she came back to her room, Stephano was gone. "Guess he went back to his owner" as she looked around, just in case if Stephano was stuck anywhere in her room. Before she wore her school uniform, she made sure that she wrapped her chest with a binder. She was a proud C-cup, but the binder made her chest looked flat. She never understood why, but her mother taught her to bind her chest right after her chest started to grow. She guessed that it was due to her tomboyish ways when she was a child. She remembered building forts and play with the boys instead of playing Barbie dolls with the girls and having tea parties with them. Binding her chest made it easier for her to do such activities. She then wore big rounded glasses that hides her soft green eyes, as if her bangs weren't enough. 

She was actually beautiful for a 17 year old. She has long, thick, enviable fiery red hair, beautiful complexion with red lips and soft green eyes. She even have a beautiful figure. But she hid her best features due to her traumatic experience during middle school. Even though her hair was not as long as her hair right now when she was in middle school, her striking features apparently caused some jealousy among her female classmates. She spent most of her time with guys back then, since she was more comfortable with them rather than her girlish classmates. Instead, they interpreted it as her being a slut. She was bullied everyday by the girls, and she tried hiding it from her mother. One fateful day though, they tried to burn her hair. Her hair was only burnt a little, but it was the last straw for her. She grabbed a pair of scissors and cut her hair right in front of her classmates. They left her alone after that, but her mother didn't. She did not know how her mother did it, but the culprits were all sent to another school, never to be heard of again.   And here she was, standing in front of the full-length mirror, admiring her reflection. Rather, studying her unflattering reflection. Her uniform was baggy and her skirt was at knee length. Her bangs was so long, she needed a haircut. She was the epitome of a gloomy girl. But she didn't mind. In fact, she was actually bothered about something else, but she wasn't sure of the cause. She walked out of her bedroom to grab a toast to be eaten on the way to school.   

After grabbing her toast, she was already on the way out. Suddenly, she saw someone's legs stretched on the leather sofa in the living room. This made her freeze for a moment. After a few seconds of silence, she heard peaceful snoring. So the person was sleeping. She was already a step away from the door when she turned and walked back to the living room. She neared herself to the sofa to see who it was. It was a man, in fact, it was a handsome man. He has brown hair and he was wearing a choker that was actually an mp3 player. Without thinking, she shook him up. There was no reaction at first, so she shook him harder this time. He opened one eye and looked at her. "Oh, it's you. Leave me alone, I want to sleep" he said, his deep voice somehow giving her shivers down her spine.