Chapter 6

Mika's POV
The weekend ended sooner than I thought it would, and that meant that school also started. We decided that it would be best if I don't go to school. If people found out about how I came from another universe only horrible things could happen to me.

Of course there would be some people who would think that's it's interesting and cool, but I didn't want to take the risk. It would not only endanger me, but also the Bakugo Family. But I got to admit it is gonna me kinda lonely without Bakugo around.

I mean at first he wasn't the best person to be around, but I think he's finally warmed up to me. He even started calling me by my real name more often, but that's doesn't mean the other ones don't exist anymore.

"Bye Bakugo" I yell leaning against the window in my room. "It's too early in the morning to have to deal with this" he said but I heard him loud and clear. He should really work on whispering better I though as I flopped on my bed ready to go back to sleep.

I only woke up this early cause I didn't want to be rude, and not wish him goodbye. But Bakugo is right though; it's too early to be awake, much less go to school. Where I lived school only started at 8:15, but here it's at 7:30 so that mean he has to wake up at least at 6:00.

Man I'm lucky I don't gotta go back to hell-... I mean school I thought. But from what I heard Bakugo goes to a hero school; filled with people who have quirks. It must be fun going to a school like that, and living in this world.

But I mean of course it has its downsides like you could easily get hurt or even killed. Not to mention the population of villains is pretty big too. Mrs. Bakugo kept me up all night teaching me about all this stuff just in case someone questioned me.

Wait...now that I think about it what was the point in learning all that stuff when I'm rarely going to go anywhere, and much less alone. Eh...whatever, but the thought of having to be isolated from the world does sound kinda depressing.

But I don't think it's gonna be all that different from when I was in my world. Like I said I didn't have many friends, and people didn't want to hang out with a loner fearing they'll end up like me.

Maybe Bakugo can introduce me to the rest of his friends. I mean I already met Denki and Kirishima, but I'm sure he has a lot more. Well...at least I hope he does.

Bakugo's POV
I walked into class only to be greeted by the two people I did not want to see today. And you guessed it; it was the Charger Bolt and Kirishima. I knew those two idiots were gonna mention Mika and ask why I was with her in the mall.

Obviously I couldn't tell them the truth, and I hadn't come up with a lie yet. I quickly try to escape but they had already called out my name. "Yo Bakubro you still got some explaining to do with Mika." Yelled the bolt face. Could that idiot be any louder I thought.

At this point everyone's direction was pointed towards us. "What the hell are you looking at" I yell. After that they all continued what they were doing. Damn...if everyone finds out about this they'll never let me down on it. I look at the clock and see that I got a good 20 min before class.

"Hey...electric boy and shitty hair follow me" I walk out of the classroom and head to the roof. And I look back I was relived to see that they were indeed following me as planned. Once we reached the roof I grabbed the both of them and placed them in front of me.

"Bakugo what's wrong with you" asked Kirishima. But I ignored them and said, "If I tell you why I was with Mika you dumbasses better not dare tell a soul; GOT IT" They both quickly nod there head and I relax.

I sit down in the same spot I was standing and they both look at me intensely waiting for my answer. "Mika...well...she's one of my mom's friend's daughter. She's staying with us cause her mom passed away. So that's all; are you two happy now" I say irritated.

"You betcha, now let's get to class before Mr.Aizawa gets mad for us being late." Said Denki. Then we all just go back into our class and school starts.

Time skip to when school ends cause that's boring

(Reminder: It's still Bakugo's POV, and for those who do not know what it means it mean Point of View.)

After all my classes were over i quickly headed back home not wanting to waste a second of time that could use for practice. Also so I could get away from charge brain and shitty hair.

The two of them have been bothering me all day about wanting to see Mika again. And the thought of them hanging around so much angered me. I'm not sure why I felt that, or why I'm so angry.

Maybe it's cause that damn Deku tried to help me today during hero class. Yeah...that has to be it. Luckily I managed to get away from those numskulls, but I might not be lucky next time.

Whatever...I'll just have to train harder then I thought while smirking. As soon as I reached my house I didn't even bother going inside. I went straight into the backyard and started practicing till dark.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And don't forget to comment and vote on this chapter.

Bye for now!!!