Chapter 3

Bakugo's POV
"KATSUKI BAKUGO" screamed my mom. "Do you realize how rude that is; apologize right now" But I just ignore her and keep looking at Mika. Who is she really I thought cause she definitely doesn't live around here.

First, she fell out of the sky, Second, she didn't know where she even was so it couldn't be she just fell from a tree or a building, and Last, she was surprised when she saw people using their quirks like it was abnormal.

I noticed she starts to look nervous and was looking around like the answer was in here. "Just answer the damn question already" "Bakugo mayb-" said dad but mom shushed him, and the both of us know to lisen to her when she's serious.

"Well...Um...you see the think is-" "God just say it already" I yell. "FINE...I'm not from here." "I could already tell dumbass" "No...I mean I'm from a different universe." "WHAT" we all yell.

How in the world is that possible; it can't be. I look at my parents and see they have the same expression as me too. "Honey..um...could you explain this to us a little bit better." She nods her head and tells us everything that happened.

So I guess that explains why she was surprised when she saw quirks in action, and villains I thought. It probably doesn't exist in her world. Man...that must suck I kinda feel ba- wait...what the fuck and I even thinking.

Somethings definitely wrong with me cause usually I don't give a damn what happened to people or if I hurt their feelings. But for some reason I do with her. Seeing her in distress makes me just want to give her a hug or shit.

What the hell is even wrong with me? It's probably cause I've been spending way too much time with those extras at school. They've turned me soft, way too soft.

Mika's POV
I was staring at my feet so nervous at what they'd think. So far they've all been silent which is starting to freak me out. What if they don't believe me and just throw me out of their house I think. Ughh...if that happens then I'll have no where else to go and I'll become homeless.

My thought got interrupted by Masaru saying, "Well that kind of stuff certainly doesn't happen everyday." No duh I think. "But since you don't have a home maybe it would be best if you live with us." I look at him and Mitsuki and they both give me a promising look.

"He's right" says Mitsuki. "If others were to find out that you came from another dimension you might get taken away to be experimented on." "But are you sure though" I ask. "I mean I don't want you intrude on you guys and your lives."

I know I was really desperate before but if it meant causing them trouble I didn't want to do it. "Don't worry about it, and your not intruding at all. Plus I have a feeling keeping you around will keep Katsuki from blowing a fuse often.

Usually by now he would've just left and done his own thing, but he's still here which is shocking." Said Mitsuki. "Shut it women." He yelled. "I'm still your mother you brat" I giggled and thought. Living in this place is sure gonna be exciting.

Since I was moving in they decided to rearrange some things to it would be easier for everyone to adapt to everything, well everyone except for Bakugo. He went out back to go train or something. But I didn't mind, according to his parents he does this kind a stuff a lot.

We finished everything soon and I went to go lay on my bed. When I did I realized I was still in my school uniform. I can't believe I forgot all about school. What will the teachers think? I thought.

Well at least I don't have to worry about my Science project. And I don't really have any friends at school so I don't think I have anything to worry about. But I have to do something about my clothes.

Maybe I can go shopping tomorrow since it's a Saturday; at least I think it is. I but my hands in my pockets and fished out my phone that I hope didn't break.

Luckily it didn't but there were a few cracks in it, but I have a screen protector so I can just change it when ever I want to. Since I didn't have any earbuds to be able to listen to music I decided to just watch some Naruto.

Time skip: A few hours later

I was at the scene when Naruto finally got to meet his mother when Mitsuki called me. "Mika can you tell Bakugo to come inside for dinner; he should be outside in the backyard." "Okay I will" I say and I head outside.

Once I do I can tell how focused he was, even though he had his eyes closed I could tell he was staring intensely at a target he had up spinning around. There were also these big gauntlet on his arms that kinda looked like a turtle's shell.

Suddenly he opened his eyes and pointed his hand to the target. "AP SHOT" he yelled as fire came out of his arms burning the thing to smithereens.

Bakugo's POV
I blasted the target and made it turn to dust. "Hell yeah finally" I scream. "WOW!!!....that was so cool Bakugo" said a voice. I turn to see Mika with her eyes widened like a puppy would when getting a treat. "What are you doing here"

"Oh your mom told me to call you down for dinner, but forget that for now. Tell me how you did that just now." "You mean my AP Shot" I brag. "Basically the sweat from my body is nitroglycerin-like alloying me to use my quirk: explosion. I can send explosions from anywhere on my body as long as the sweat is there to fuel it."

She giggled and says, "I can see your quite good at it too since you can control it so well." "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN QUITE. IM AMAZING AT MY QUIRK, NO BETTER YET SPECTACULAR."

But this just made her laugh and me even more. "Shut it dumbass before I blow you up into ashes." I say while pinching her cheeks. "Fine...fine I will. Well let's go in now I bet your mom's getting worried." Then she walked in and left me.

I should get going to- WAIT...she never took back what she said before I thought.