Abandoned Baby

Pekos pov (three years old)

I was sitting with the young master when I heard a loud cry. Like a babys cry.

"that brat natsumi better not be causing trouble again" fuyuhiko grumbled.

"please don't say that young master she's just a baby" I said gently.

"whatever" he muttered.

"do you want to check on her?" I asked.

"sure. Got nothing else better to do" he muttered.

We got up and walked to the hallway to discover that it wasn't natsumi that was crying but a different baby. He had purple messy hair and was crying in master kuzuryus arms.

"who the hecks that dad?" fuyuhiko asked.

"what does it look like boy? He's natsumis new bodyguard"

"her bodyguard?" we gasped.

"yeah. What did you think you were special?"

"no!" fuyuhiko said blushing.

He looked down at the baby "I found him on the doorstep same as you peko. Some people must think the yakusa running a goddamn nursery! The letter said that his name is kokichi but never gave him a last name. Do you mind if he shared yours peko?"

"mine?" I gasped. That would make him like my little brother "I'd love that!"

"wonderful" he walked over to natsumis cot and put kokichi inside. He immediately stopped crying and giggled at natsumi.

"Well would you look at that. Seems they like each other. He should be a great bodyguard" Mr kuzuryu smiled.

I held my baby brothers hand with a gentle smile. I'm going to cherish him forever.