Attemped Murder

Kokichis pov

tapped my foot impatiently waiting for mui. Normally I wouldn't go anywhere alone but I wanted to believe in my friends. I wanted to have trust people more. But when I saw miu holding that hammer behind her back I knew that trust was misplaced.

"why mui? Why are you trying to kill me!?" I asked at least wanting to know that before I die.

"I'm sorry kokichi but I have to get back to the outside world. I saw it in the tapes everyone's forgetting about me! All my hard work is going down the drain. I can't just stand around and do nothing!"

"alright let's just get this over with" I sighed.

"huh? So you mean you don't have natsumi lurking about ready to kill me?" she asked looking around.

"no. I trusted you wouldn't try to kill me. I guess that's my own stupid fault. Well give me your best shot"

"sorry" she mumbled raising the hammer over my head. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the blow. At least natsumi is safe I thought to myself. but instead of feeling a blow of a hammer I heard a loud bang. I opened my eyes to see natsumi holding miu back!

"now you listen here you blonde bimbo bitch!" she growled "if you ever try and lay a hand on my bodyguard again I will fuck you up so hard that none of your little boy toys will be able to fix you!"

"I understand" mui yelped.

"good. Now get the fuck out of my face!" she growled.

She nodded and ran. Natsumi walked up to me and petted my head.

"this time I saved your ass. My dept has been repayed"

I chuckled. Trust natsumi to hold a grudge!

"yeah I guess you did!"