Only A Tool

Pekos pov

"peko quit dragging me" I whined as she continued to pull me down the halls. She stopped suddenly and faced me with an angry expression.

"what were you thinking?"

"I don't know what your talking about-"

"don't play dumb with me I'm talking about the pranks you pulled" she growled.

"oh that-hey how come I'm the only one getting into trouble" I whined.

"cause you should know better. A  simple tool should know better" a tool?

"but I'm not a tool sis. I'm natsumis friend" I argued

"toss such meaningless thoughts away! You are a tool and only a tool" she said coldly "That's all you'll ever be so I suggest you start acting like it"

"your lying" I yelled "you may think of yourself as a tool but I'm different!" I ran with tears running down my cheeks. I'm not a tool. Am I?

Pekos pov

"don't you think your being too hard on him?" I turned around to see fuyuhiko glaring at me.

"no I don't. He was acting out far too much today"

"he's a kid peko he's supposed to act out" he argued.

"he is not a child fuyuhiko he's a tool just like me. It is nessisary that he thinks like a tool"

"goddammit peko how many times do I have to tell you. I don't want a tool" he yelled.

"Well too bad that's what you got" I walked away leaving a very angry fuyuhiko behind.