Japperwork Island

Fuyuhikos pov

We were sent to an island where we were supposed to kill each other. I don't know what kind of fucked up game that bears playing but I won't be a part of it.

"young master" I turned around to see my childhood friend and bodyguard peko.

"what the hell are you doing here? I told you we're not supposed to talk while we're on this island!" I said firmly.

"I know. I just wanted to make sure you're ok and I think you should come and eat with the others" peko said calmly.

"hell no! One of those basturds could have poisoned the food" I said firmly.

Peko sighed "very well then. Hopefully we may talk again soon"

"yeah hopefully" I muttered.

I let out a sigh as she left. God this is annoying! I was about to leave when I heard a noise behind me. I quickly turned around to see that pink haired kid. Kazuiki was it? He yelped and tried to run away but I pinned him to the ground before he could.

"got ya you shark tooth basturd!" I growled.

"ahhh don't hurt me man I didn't do anything!" kazuiki begged.

"I wouldn't call spying doing nothing" I growled.

"mmm sorry I was just curious" he said looking to the ground nervously.

"Well you better not blab to anyone or I'll make sure no one finds your body" I said threateningly.

"ok" kazuiki yelped. I got off of him. I expected him to run away screaming but instead he just sat there looking at me. "sooooo is she your girlfriend?"

"fuck no!" I said glaring at him.

"oh ok can we be friends?" he asked.

"you wanna be friends with me? Don't you know what the term ultimate yakusa means" I said on the verge of laughing at this strange kid.

"yeah I know what a yakusa is but if peko could see the good in you then you can't be that bad of a guy"

"what are you talking about" I said feeling confused.

"I said peko sees the good in you. She cares about you I could tell" kazuiki said with a serious face.

She cares about me? As something other than a prize to protect? How the hell was he able to tell so easily?

I sighed "alright let's go get a fucking burger from the dinner in the other island"

"huh the other islands open?" kazuiki gasped.

"of course dumbass" he muttered.

"cool let's go" he cheered. We walked to the other island together.

I guess I made a new friend.