Meeting Junko

Pekos pov

I watched Fuyuhiko pace back and forth nervously. The two of us have been worried sick about our younger siblings ever since the attempted murder on natsumi.

"damnit! Why won't they just tell us who tried to hurt them!" fuyuhiko yelled.

"I don't know but it's driving me crazy with worry" I muttered.

"gah! I wish there was a way to protect them both" fuyuhiko grumbled.

"I know a way!" we looked up to see a girl with blonde pigtails skipping up to us. A girl with short black hair and freakles walked behind her.

"who the fuck are you?" fuyuhiko growled.

"the names junko enoshima!" junko said spinning around "and I'm here to tell you how to protect your adorable siblings!"

"alright then spit it out" I demanded.

"it's simple. You simply have to give in to dispair" she said as her eyes turned crazy "when you give into dispair you can do anything without regret! You'll be unstoppable! No one will be able to hurt your siblings then"

We turned to each other. Give in to dispair and then natsumi and kokichi will be safe. If that's what it takes then I'll gladly do it! I could tell fuyuhiko feels the same. We reached out our hands and she shook them gleefully.

No sacrifice is too great if it keeps them safe.