New Baby

Kokichis pov

I walked to the kuzuryu house. My big sister was pregnant with a child of her own so I like to check in on them every once in a while. Natsumi would usually come with me but she was taking our cat suki to the vets so I was heading there alone.

I walked in to find peko on her knees whimpering in pain. She must be in labour!

"easy peko I'll get you to the hospital." I said picking her up and carrying her to the car. I got in the front seat and peko placed her hand on my shoulder.

"kokichi I'm glad your here" she said with a pained smile.

I smiled at her "no problem we're all in this together!"

I got the car started and drove to the hospital. Once peko was being cared for by the doctors I called Fuyuhiko.

"hey kid this better be a good reason to call me while I'm out with my kid"

"oh I don't know maybe I'm calling cause your wife's in labour!"

"oh shit! I be over right now!" he hung up. I can't believe that guy. He should be around at a time like this!

After ten minutes of waiting fuyuhiko raced down the halls to me.

"how is she?" he asked.

"she's being cared for by the doctors. We're not allowed in until the delivery's over" I explained

"what bullshit!" Fuyuhiko grumbled as he sat down.

I could see him gripping his knees nervously. He must be worried about her. I gently took his hand and smiled reassuringly at him.

"tch thanks kid"

"no problem big bro"

Suddenly kaido pulled on my trouser leg "uncle is mommy going to be ok"

I smiled at him "she's going to be just fine buddy and you'll even have a little brother at the end. Isn't that exciting?"

"yep" he grinned.

Suddenly mikan came through the door.

"mikan is she doing ok?"

"she better be ok or I'll kick your ass!"

Mikan looked at us nervously "Umm well pekos doing fine and the baby's been delivered if you'd like to meet him" we nodded and rushed in.

Peko was lying in bed with a grey haired baby on her chest.

"oh he must have got the gray hair from big sis" I said. Fuyuhiko nodded a knelt down to get a closer look at our baby.

"I'm really a dad" Fuyu whispered.

Peko smiled at him "yes you are" 

"so what are you going to call him?" I asked.

"Hmm I was thinking we could call him Kiryu" peko said

"that's perfect" Fuyuhiko said with a gentle smile that's we hardly ever see.

Everything was silent until my wife natsumi kicked down the door.

"alright where's my little little niece or nephew at?" she yelled.

"god do you ever shut up!" Fuyuhiko growled.

The two of them argued while kaido laughed at them, peko rolled her eyes and Kiryu somehow slept through all the noise. Yep this is my family. There completely insane but I wouldn't have it any other way.

The end.