Monikas Plan

Kokichis pov

We flew over there in big bang Monokuma. I looked over at natsumi. At the start we planned to just hide until it all died down. Look out for just each other you know but after seeing how hard everyone was fighting to stay alive I couldn't just stand back any longer! Natsumi feels the same which is why we doing this together.

We crashed into the children's base and gasped at what we saw.

"your standing!?" komaru yelped.

"oh look at that I am!" Monika giggled.
"anyway you want this controller right? Here you go!" she threw komaru the controller "if you break it then the Monokumas will shut down!"

"then why would you give it to us!" I said suspiciously

"because not only will the Monokumas shut down the children's heads will also explode! And monika want to do that to start a war!"

"that's sick" toko said turning pale.

"I want to start a war that will bring worldwide dispare! Then big sis junko will be very happy! Now break the controller Komaru!"

"no! There's no way I'd do that!" komaru said in shock.

"then maybe you need some encouraging" two kids came in with a large TV. The TV lit up showing the battered body of a man and a woman.

"mom? Dad?" komaru sobbed. I saw  something dark in her eyes. "fine! You want me to break this stupid controller I'll break it!"

"wait komaru you can't do this" toko yelled wrapping her arms around me "your kinder and smarter then this. You don't want to do this"

Komaru started shaking with tears in her eyes "your right. I don't want to hurt anyone" she dropped the remote and ran into tokos arms sobbing.

"what! hey no fair! Your not allowed to defy me!" Monika yelled "Hey kotoko bring the hostage out!"

No one came to her aid.

"guys?" monikas voice became a frightened sqeck.

"you don't have anyone to back you up anymore. Now give me masters key before I hurt you" toko growled.

She handed her the key pouting.

Suddenly a future fondation helicopter landed. Future Fondation members got out, put the little brat in cuffs and took her away.

"it's good to see you again" I turned around to see...

"tetsuya!"

"you son of a bitch you made it" natsumi said ruffling his hair.

"yeah and I managed to get in contact with future Fondation. Thanks for making our job easier" he grinned.

"no problem" I grinned back. I watched the others celebrate with a happy smile on my face. "this is it" I muttered to myself "the nightmares finally over"