Little Sisters Wedding

Fuyuhikos pov

Five years later

"alright looking good buddy" I said helping my new brother in law with his tie. Today was the day my sister would get married off to another man. I felt a little nervous losing my baby sister like that but I trusted kokichi would take care of her. He even made me his best man!

"thanks for agreeing to be my best man" he said suddenly

"no problem kid" I said ruffling his hair "I know you'll be perfect for him"

"wow I'm flattered" he grinned

I chuckled "right let's get going kiddo. Its about to start"

"oh right!"

We rushed over and kokichi stood at the alter out of breath. I headed out to natsumi who was with peko and kaido in a stunning wedding dress.

"wow looking good kid" I said trying not to tear up.

"yeah thanks alot you sappy idiot" she said playfully punching my shoulder.

"you ready to go kid" I said holding out my arm. Our father was dead so I was going to take natsumi down the aile.

"as ready as I'll ever be" she said taking hold of my arm.

The two of us walked down the aile where kokichi was waiting. We came up to the alter.

"you look beautiful" kokichi whispered.

She grinned at him "thanks. You don't look so bad yourself"

"hehe thanks"

I smiled at them and took a seat next to peko. The wedding ceremony began. The kids held hands and said their vows.

"you may now kiss the bride" the priest said

The two kissed and everyone clapped. This is it. My little sisters married.