Promise

At Vikram home

(vikram was thinking of aditi who was tensed about him and thought to call her,he called her but she didnt attend,he called any times all goes in vain)

Vikram:Why this girl is not attending my call?

(then he thought for  while and even not wasting the time,he went to aditi's house)

(At aditi's house,after refreshing herself came to the bed and was sitting and closed her eyes and thinking of vikram,she was literally feared of the today's incident)

Aditi(MV):i will not let  anything happen to vikram(a drop of water is rolling down her cheeks)

(At that time, vikram came to aditi's home,vikram knew aditi's room is at first floor,then he climbed the pipe atlast he reach her room's balcony and finally he entered her room)

Vikram:Happpaaahhh... finally came(said taking a long breath and saw aditi who was sleeping in a sitting )

Vikram(MV):see how cutely she is sleeping

 (he went near her and saw aditi where tears which are left in her cheeks ,he wipped the tears and caressed her hair and was about to go,but a vase kept in the table fell down by shaking his hand while going),

(After hearing the sound, aditi woke up sudden and saw vikram)

Vikram(MV):aiyayoooo,whaat i will do please save me god from her.

Aditi:what are you doing here?(asked in aconfused manner)

Vikram:I..,wo...,actually....,me,....you.....,

Aditi:why are you blabbering?

Vikram:i came whether the tubelight is glowing or not?(said fastly)

Aditi(hitted her head )(MV):what i will do with this tubelight?

Vikram:did you say anything?

Aditi:nothing....

Aditi(MV):pakka he is a tubelight (said and smiled)

(Someone knocked her room door)

Preethi:addu, open the door ma

Aditi:ma,coming(Before she could go,she notice vikram who was standing still)

Aditi:Vikku,come with me

(she grabbed his hand and hide him inside the cupboard and went to the door and opened the door)

Aditi(with fear):ma

Preethi:what happened?i heard the sound

Aditi:nothing ma,it just  a black cat which comes at this time pushed the things,nughty cat...(saying vikram)

Preethi:where is it ma?

Aditi:it went ma,ok ma you go..

 Preethi:Ok ma,Take care(said nd she left)

(Aditi closed the door and  tends to go back  to the cupboard and someone pulled her toward him, and held her by waist,it was none other vikram)

Aditi:what are doing ?

Vikram:you said na ,I'm a black and naughty cat,then you think what will I do(said and rasing his eyebrows)

(Before aditi could say anything, vikram phone ringed, he left her and took the phone and saw the call was from shiva)

Vikram(Pointing  towards aditi):Always there is  a person disturbing,while I'm romancing,(showing his phone to aditi)see your brother is calling(Aditi giggles)