about your better half

(At night,In aditi's house)

(Aditi was scrolling the instagram,a call notification appeared before the screen,it was none other than vikram)

Aditi(MV):why he is calling now, No,no,I should not attend his call?

(She cuts the call,again he called her,she cuts the call,as she kept the phone in silent and went to have dinner)

(After dinner she came to room saw 15 missed calls from vikram)

Aditi(MV):Aww my sweetheart,how much you missed me,wait for some days,until you say  the magical three words,I will not say..

(She said and slept,Next day starts)

(Aditi didn't speak to vikram, ignoring him always,In break time,all went to canteen)

Aditi:sharans, say about your qualities of better half

(All three were shocked)

Sharanya,vikram &shiva:what???

Aditi:I didn't ask any subject questions right,then why all are you making shocking reaction.

Sharanya:why are you asking now?

Aditi: Simply,it will be useful na(pointing towards shiva)

(Shiva gave a slight smile in his face,vikram understood why shiva is smiling)

Sharanya:ok I will say,first you say about your better half..

(Aditi says her expectations to them ,they were really amazed by her feeling)

Aditi: that's it(she finished)
(Vikram slightly smiled and rest three of them noticed it)

Aditi:(pointing towards sharanya):you say na..

Sharanya:ok,I will say

(She also said her expectations to them)

Aditi:ok,I will agree with you..,then say about his height

Sharanya:why are you asking about height?

Aditi: because already you were height,if your better half shorter than you?what will you do?(said laughingly)

Sharanya:my better half will be heighter than me like shiva(said fastly)

(After saying,shiva slightly smiled,aditi and vikram giggles)

Sharanya (MV): OMG what I did,why I called Shiva's name,oh god save me from that chatter box..

Aditi:what did you say?

Sharanya: nothing, come on we will go the class,

(She left,aditi and shiva gives a hifi )

Aditi(pointing towards shiva):I think so, today you will be happy right..

Shiva:no,who said?

Aditi: don't say lies,I know about you, while getting her number I made a idea to get it from her..that means you are loving her..

Shiva:I think so,I started loving her

Aditi: don't worry bro,I will help you..

Shiva:ok, chatter box..

Vikram:I'm also help you...now it's time for the class..we can leave..

Aditi & shiva:ok

(While going to the class,In stairs,As shiva and aditi was speaking who was going in the front,vikram was coming back, as her leg slipped she was about to fall backside,a strong arms catched her,it was non other than vikranth, vikranth made her stand straight)