Tour😍

guys i will forward the story after 1 1/2 years,now they are in final semester

(vikram and aditi love each other as we all know,shiva and sharanya had developed feelings for other but never said to each other,whether they will reject their proposal and also their friendship should not break at any time due to love of each other,shiva and sharanya were used to fight,though they fight but they later apologize for their deeds,where vikram and aditi were fight and also they solve the problem by each other arms,now vikranth and shivani also become good friends and finnally vikram forgave their deeds which they did with aditi,sometimes they bunk class go to cinema and go for the long ride for refreshment,on the other side preethi used to stay in priya's house sometimes to feel better,aditi also but mostly she stay in their home,because of her father's lived in the house,on other side ravinchandran speaks only few words to vikram,this doesn't mean that he has no affection but still not speak to him,This was their last year to finish their studies,all were happy with their lives,one day at college,all were chitchatting at class,at that professor came)

Professor:good morning class

All:good morning students

(he started to take class,at the middle of the class,a staff from a department came to class,give an circular to the proffess and  read the circular)

Professor:student within a week your a going for a tour,it is of four days,you enjoy as well as you can,because it was your last year of  your degree,so all should come....

(he signed the circular and gave to the staff and staff left,professor finished his lecturer,but all the students were thinking of the their last year of their college life,at lunch all were eating aditi speaked up)

Aditi:what you guys are decided?

Sharanya:about

Vikram:tour??

Shiva:i already decide 

All three:what?

Shiva:i will go,because it was last year of our college life 

vikram:ya,you were right?

Aditi:i'm also coming what about you(pointing towards sharanya)

Shranya:i dont know whether my father will allow or not?

Shiva:try once

Sharanya:ok

Aditi:ok,this was our last year of college what are you all going to do further after completing degree?

Shiva:i'm studying MBA

Aditi:mee too

Shranaya:B.Ed

Vikram:wow,you want to become teacher right?

(sharanya nooded)

Shiva:you da,

Vikram:me.....(looking towards aditi who was eager to know about)MBA 

Aditi:mba,in which college

Vikram:in london

Aditi:london?(in a shocked way)

Vikram:yes,i decided before entering the college

(aditi earth displaced,a tears 😢😢 appeared but she controlled herself, but vikram noticed it )

Vikram(mv):i'm sorry addu,i have to go only two years after that i will return

Shiva:dei,why u didn't say to me

Vikram:i decided whether i will get or not,i applied to it ,if i get i will go