Introduction

Vikramsinghchauhan as Vikram Ravichandran.Good person and loves his family especially his mother. He is studious in studies and always feel lonely that someone needs in his life to give him happiness.

Aditi Sharma- Aditi Balasubramaniam.She lost his father at her  childhood and and she loves her mother a lot and wants to become a independent sucessful woman in life.she feels lonely and someone needs in her to give her happiness.

Donal Bisht as Sharanya Karthikeyan. She is famous business man's daughter and loves her family a lot especially her father.

Namik Paul  as Shiva Rajendran
He is vikram's friend and his father's friend son. They are childhood friends. He is true friend of Vikram. One of them can do sacrifice for other one's happiness.

Ravichandran- Vikram's father and a  Rich business man loves his family a lot but he has no time to spend time with his family.

Sujatha Ravichandran - Vikram's mother who love her family a lot especially her son.

Balasubramaniam- Aditi's father, who died in the accident when Aditi was small.

Preethi Balasubramaniam- Aditi's mother,her only world is her daughter after the death of Aditi's father.

Karthikeyan- Sharanya's father, famous business man and loves his family a lot especially her daughter.

Divya Karthikeyan- Sharanya's mother and caring and loving person in the family which means a family a lot for her.

Rajendran- Shiva's father .He is also a business man and True friend of Vikram's father ,love his family a lot.

Priya Rajendran- Shiva's mother.
Caring  & loving person ,loves her family a lot especially his son