Accident

Precap:aditi opened the parcel and was shocked

(Aditi saw knife and a photo with vikram which is blood stained  and also a letter she took the letter it was written as "Be happy until his last day of life",Aditi is really in an utter shock)

Aditi(MV):who wrote the letter?

(Question were puzzling her mind,that time her phone ringed,she attended the phone)

Aditi:hel...lo.. (said in fear)

Unknown person:hello madam,I think so you were trembling in fear

Aditi:who are you?

Unknown person:it's not important to knowing about me,now you have to think of your loved one..

(Saying he cuts the call,aditi was now trembling in fear,her hands are shaking,a lonely tears escaping from her eyes,then aditi stood up called vikram,but vikram didn't not attend,she called many times but all goes in vain,after 15 minutes vikram sees the missed calls of aditi)

Vikram(MV):what happened to her?why she is calling me these many times

(Then Vikram called Aditi,aditi took at first ring)

Vikram:hello aditi..

Aditi:vikss.. are you fine is there any problem,are you alright, don't hide anything... please tell, all is fine right..you reached the home right?is  any problem did you face on the way to your the house,if anything na say to me..,are you there in line,say something (said fastly)

Vikram:arey,you are not letting to me to talk,then how can I say?

Aditi:you are saying that I'm talkative..how can you say a  sweet,cute,preety girls are talkative, especially me,you are only talkative hmm.. idiot!!

Vikram:ok sorry,my sweetheart you are not talkative,I'm the talkative,ok(said in pleaded manner)

Aditi:ok

Vikram:what happened? anything urgent?

Aditi:I called whether you have reached the home and you are safe la

Vikram:I reached home and I'm safe

Aditi:ok(said in a relief)

Vikram:why?what happened?is there ok..

Aditi(seeing the parcel):yeah,it's ok(said in fear tone)

Vikram:Do you hide anything from me?

Aditi:no,I'm didn't hide anything from you?

Vikram: don't say lie,I can understand your fear in your voice
If there is anything say to me,we will solve together

Aditi:ok(said with a smile),good night!!

Vikram:good night,sweet heart ❤️

(He cuts the cull,vikram thinking of aditi and slept ,on the other side aditi was thinking of letter and the photo with blood strains..)

Aditi(MV): tomorrow my first work is say to the vikram about parcel

(She said and kept the parcel aside and sat on the bed,she saw ring which was weared by him on her hand and starts to blushing thinking of vikram and slept)

(On the next day,aditi was ready and went to the pooja room prayed before the lord about the vikram's goodness,a lonely tears escaped from her eyes, she wiped the tears and  was about to go.... Preethi called her)

Aditi:yes ma

Preethi:did you cry?

Aditi:no ma(try to hide her tears)