caring 💜

(One day, all four were walking towards the class)

Sharanya:Guys have you completed the assignment problems?

Aditi:yes,but I don't know whether it is right or not?I think so vikram have solved.

Vikram:No,I'm trying to solve but I didn't get clue to solve..,so I thought to go to library

Aditi:it's nice idea!! I will also come.

Sharanya:You three go to library,I have some work in lab..

(she said tends to go but Shiva interrupts)

Shiva(pointing towards sharanya):I will accompany you,I also have to complete the experiment in lab,(pointing towards adivik) you two go to library..

Adivik:ok

(As shiva and sharanya leaves,they move towards library ,takes the books and returning to the class,they are  chitchatting and walking, suddenly with full rush a boy run towards aditi,she tends to fall,that boy catches her in arms, seeing this vikram become jealous and aditi, who didn't notice his face tries to scold but she was become suprised seeing him)

Aditi:how are you vikranth?

Vikranth:I'm fine,how are you?

Aditi:I'm fine

(Vikram was surprised and thinking about who is he?,Aditi snaps her finger)

Aditi:what happened?went to another world

Vikram:No(with a slight smile)

Aditi(pointing towards vikranth):he is vikranth ,my childhood friend and (pointing towards vikram):he is vikram,my college mate

Vikranth(gives his hand to vikram):hi

Vikram(by shaking his hand hesitately)hello.

Vikranth(pointing towards aditi):you are studying this college?after 5 yrs I'm seeing you,with a same smile..

(He started to talk,aditi also chitchatting with him,seeing this our vikram becomes angry)

Vikram(MV): why I'm being angry and jealous..

(she watched the time)

Aditi(pointing towards  vikranth):omg it's time to class,I will see you evening,come to the ground at 4pm,then we will speak ok, bye

Vikranth:bye!!

(As she left with vikram,and they both went to class, sharanya and shiva came to the class,In lunch break)

Aditi(pointing towards shiva and sharanya):you know one thing today I have met my school friend in college(she explained the morning incident)

Sharanya: that's great,anyways you met your school friend right ,I'm happy about it...

Shiva:ya it's s good thing meeting our school friend

(As vikram somewhat felt jealous while speaking about him)

Sharanya(pointing towards aditi): what is his name?how he looks like?

Aditi:His name is vikranth (she shows his photo)

Sharanya:he is really looking so cute and charming...

Aditi:you know one thing ,all the girls in our school roaming around him..and he was a handsome person in our school,one time I had a crush but after that we have become friends..