Chapter 5: A Date?

"Yeah, I wish we could meet each other again too, it was amazing meeting you!" Luke replied to me, within a minute, almost like he was waiting for me to finally respond to him.
"Maybe we can? How much longer will you guys be in LA for?" I quickly responded, not wanting to loose his attention.
"About another week. Can you come to the Grove with me tomorrow?"
"Yeah, totally! But are you even allowed to date fans?" The absolute last thing I wanted was for Luke to get in trouble over something not worth it, like a stupid fan.
"Who ever said it was a date ;-)" Luke replied and I could almost feel his smile through the text message.
"uhh.. idk never mind." well that was embarrassing.
"But yes, we are allowed to date fans, and yes, now I'm the one officially titling it as a date if that's okay with you."
"Haha, yeah, totally fine with me :)" I could barley hold my excitement in, I was actually going on a date, with my idol.
"Okay babe, see you at 6 tomorrow ;-)"
Before we stopped the conversation, I just had one thing to ask him that was going through my mind.
"Wait.. Luke.. we've only met once. How do you know I'm the one you want to take on a date? I mean, you literally have millions of girls who are practically in love with you" I questioned, feeling suspicious of how unbelievably amazing and crazy this was.
"Once was enough. Once was all I needed to fall for you, and to want to see those beautiful blue eyes again."

I smiled, shut off my phone, and slid on my soft tan Uggs. As I walked downstairs and out the door, I couldn't stop smiling. I opened my car door to go back to the mall. I needed something besides a Luke Hemmings t-shirt to wear to our official first date tomorrow.

---------------------

I'm sososososososo sorry it took so long for me so long to update, I've been so busy with school and stuff.

Anyways, I'll be updating a lot more, I promise :-) and srry about the basically text conversation only chapter but it's about to get rlly good so I'll probably update again later tonight 😊

until chapter 6! ily😘