Chapter 1: What's 5sos?

I remember the day I first met my idol. I mean, how could I forget? I remember how happy I was, feeling like a little kid waking up on Christmas morning. Maybe even happier. The only thing that was lacking from that day, was the knowloge of the crazy events that would soon come after. Looking at it now, I would of never believed what waas coming next for me.
It all started on a typical Saturday morning. I woke up late, as usual, to hearing happy birds sing in the glistening sun, and also the sound of annoying lawn mowers chasing at the bright green blades of grass. I threw my short blonde hair into a messy bun, slid on my bunny slippers that were as soft as a cloud, and went downstairs. As I plopped on the coach, I scrolled through my twitter to find out that my all time favorite people were finally coming to LA. By all time favorite people, I mean these four idiots from the middle of Australia, who also go by 5 Seconds of Summer. I've been trying to meet them ever since I knew of their existance, in 2011. I planned on going to find them today, when my best friend Sydney called me.

"Hey Emma" she said through the phone,
"Hey, what's up?" I replied.

"Wanna come to the mall with me today? I'm so bored"
"Oh um yeah. Yeah okay." I said, sounding unsure.

"Kk cool. Pick you up in half an hour." She said. I could feel her smile through the phone as she hung up.

I went back upstairs to get ready. I was happy to hang out with Sydney that day, but I would of rather stalked 5sos. Regardless of what I wanted to do, I knew how sensative Sydney was, so I kinda had to agree to going so she wouldn't get upset. I threw on my 5sos baseball tee, with the words "Hemmings '96" printed on the back in big black letters, paired with my favorite distressed skinny jeans. I pulled my tangled hair out of a mesy bun, and put it in two neat french braids. Before I had time to eat, I heard Sydney's car pulling up into my narrow driveway. I ran outside into the hot summer sun, and got into her big silver car.

-----------------------
hey guys! um this is my first fanfic so it might suck lol I don't really know how most people do this so I'm going to do it how I want :-)

sorry this chapter was short and suckish I swear the story gets better lol