Chapter 3: Starstruck

Once I laid my eyes on him, the whole world seemed to stop. Everything besides him was going in slow motion. All that seemed to matter in that moment in time, was him. I was actually standing right in front of my idol, my happiness, my everything.

"Hey" Luke said in his deep, Australian voice.
"H-hi" I couldn't believe I actually managed to say something without exploding.
"Um, I saw the back of your shirt, it uh, kinda says my name on it" He smiled, and ran his hands through his soft blonde hair.
"Yeah haha it does," I mentally slapped myself when these words came out of my mouth, duh that sounded so stupid, "I'm a really big fan of you and your band" I nervously said.
"Like, total big fan, you have no idea" Sydney barged in, talking with her arms crossed, like this was no big deal at all.

Luke laughed at the statement Sydney just said, low-key saying that I've been overly obsessed with this amazing band for three years.

"Well, um, would you like to take a photo with me?" Luke asked shakily.
"Y-yeah of course I would!" I couldn't believe this was actually happening oh my god, "crap, I don't have my phone with me right now, sorry, this is so embarrassing, I-"
"It's fine, here," Luke interrupted me, while handing me his phone, "we can take it on mine if that's okay with you" he suggested with a cute smile.

I nodded, and nervously walked toward him while he put his long, strong arm around my shoulder. We both smiled, as I heard the clicking sound of Luke's phones taking a picture.

"Can we take one more?" Luke asked, while looking at me with a big, adorable smile. I smiled and nodded, and Sydney re-positioned the camera. Luke bent down, and kissed my cheek. I could feel his soft lips pressed against my cheek, and his cold lip ring resting against my skin.

As our bodies pulled apart, I felt like I could barley breathe.
"Here, if you give me your number, I'll send you the pictures, is that okay with you, babe?" Luke asked me while looking into my blue, star struck eyes.
"Okay, yeah" I said while smiling, as I put my phone number into Luke's contacts.
"Cool, text me back when you receive them" he told me.
I smiled and nodded, I couldn't seem to stop smiling. While I handed Luke's phone back to him, he looked back up into my ocean blue eyes and said,
"Wait, I never got your name, what is it?"
"Emma" I reply, still shakily.
"That's a really beautiful name for a really beautiful girl, I love it" he replied, still smiling, with his big hands in the pockets of his ripped skinny jeans.
"Thank you" I softly say while blushing.

Luke hugged me, and we said good-bye to each other.

---------------------
ASDFGHJKL FEELS OMG

okay so idk if I'll be able to update tomorrow or not, but if I do it will probably be short sorry :/ but at least you have this to end the chapter yay :-))

and to my friend emma (who this is about obvi): sorry if I made you scream with feels okay ily😂