Chapter 2: Luke

"I honestly don't think that you can go one day without wearing one piece of 5 Seconds of Summer merchanidse" Sydney laughed, while she stared at my Luke Hemmings shirt.

"You're probably right" I shrugged and we both chuckled.

I love each and every member of 5sos a lot, but my favorite, my absolute sunshine, is Luke Hemmings. The flawless lead singer of 5sos. He's my everything, when I have the worst day ever, just by looking at a picture of him, can my day perfect. That's what most people just don't understand. That's also why I get kinda pissed off when Sydney always talks bad about 5sos, I don't get how she hates them.

When we pulled up to the mall, I quickly checked my Twitter and saw a picture of Ashton Irwin with a fan in LA. Crap, that could be if I wasn't at the stupid mall with Sydney, I could be standing right next to freaking Ashton Irwin, I think to myself. God, she owes me big time.

I put my phone in my back pocket, and watched Sydney go through every single flannel they had at Forever 21. She stopped once she noticed that I wasn't looking with her, because she knew how much of an obsession I had with flannels.

"Hey, is everything okay?" she asked me.
"Mhmm yeah I'm fine" I replied, sounding annoyed.
"Oh god, 5sos is in LA today, aren't they? And you were planning on meeting them, weren't you" she asks without even looking up at me.
"How do you know that"
"Because they're the only thing you love more than flannels" she points out and I actually smiled like an idiot, just at the sound of the bands name.

We walk out of the store, and turn a corner on our way to Hot Topic (obviously to look at the 5sos shirts they had), when I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I slowly turned around to see who tapped me, but once I was completely turned, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes.

I was standing about a foot away from Luke Hemmings.
------------------
oooo things just got interesting😂
ok again short chapter sorry about that oops

things will make more sense in the next chapter lol yeah so Chapter 3 will be up either tonight or tomorrow yay :-)

I hope you like the fanfic so far ily <3