Chapter 20: The Way to Fance

I've practically traveled the world with him. It's been months since I've been home. But I've never been happier. One may think that being with someone for such a long time, seeing them every second of every day, would make them grow apart. But Luke and I have only grown together even more than we were before.

"You excited?" Luke asked me with his typical smile.
"Very." I replied, sleepily.
"Sound like it."
"Look, I'm tired and jet-lagged as hell."
"I know, I am too. But I know you've been wanting to go to Paris your whole life."
"Mhmm..." I said with my head on his shoulder, my eyes slowly shutting as the plane was taking off. As I drifted asleep, I could feel his warmth and could almost feel him smile.

When I woke, I was still on the airplane. My hair was a mess, and I practically looked homeless.

"Only seven more hours to go!" Luke said, in a fake enthusiastic voice.
"Oh god." I replied, still exhausted from all the traveling.
"Looks like you're stuck with me for all that time." He said.

I looked around and noticed my head was resting on Luke's lap, and my body was laid down across the two seats next to me. Ashton, Michael, and Calum were in the seats across the aisle from us.

"I feel bad for you." Michael said in a loud whisper from the aisle seat.
"I feel bad for me too." I laughed jokingly.

Michael laughed, as Luke complained,
"Wow guys, I feel the love."
"You should." I said with a playful smile.
"You love me."
"I know."

Calum turned to Michael, and said,
"You love me Michael."
"I know, babe!!" Michael replied in a high pitched voice, as the two were obviously mocking Luke and me. We all laughed, as Ashton took his earplug out of his ear,
"What am I missing that is so loud? IT'S BLOCKING OUT MY NICKELBACK." he said jokingly.
We all laughed, and Calum questioned,
"Are you seriously listening to Nickelback right now?"
"Yes, as a matter of fact I am." Ash replied, quite confidently, as Calum giggled.
"What's wrong with Nickelback?"
"Nothing." I chimed into the conversation while laughing.

We were interrupted by the sound of Michael saying something random, that sounded foreign.
"What the..." Calum started.
"DO NOT SWEAR CALUM." Ashton stopped him.
"What? I downloaded an app to help me learn French," Michael explained, "Is it pronounced 'bonjour' or like 'bon-jo'?"

Luke looked at me and laughed softly, I could tell he was tired too. He pulled me into his arms like a giant teddy bear, and cuddled up against the window. I watched his beautiful blue eyes as the slowly closed, as he was falling asleep.

---------------
hey guys :-)

so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been so busy!