Medieval AU! part 3

*Here we are back at it again, who's ready for some blood and gore as well as a bit of romance here and there. Anyways let's get right into it*

"RUN!!!" 

(Y/n) had shouted at her his eyes focused on her so much that he didn't even see the kick sent towards his jaw.

Charlie flinched as (Y/n) recoiled, the force throwing him from on his hands and knees, to tumbling onto his back.

The larger warrior aimed the point if his pole axe at (Y/n)'s chest and drove it forward. (Y/n) caught the pole axe by it's staff, the point inches from his throat.

(Y/n) grunted as he held it back as best he could his strength slowly wavering.

Charlie watched, helpless. What should she do? Run? Try to fight that boulder of a human being? 

(Y/n)'s shout snapped her out of her panicked thoughts as he turned to her somehow he had knocked the pole axe out of the warrior's hands and manged to get to his feet. (Y/n) flung his arm back and threw it forward fingers curled like hooks.

That's when Charlie noticed the metal gauntlet's fingers had sharp nail points resembling animal claws.

The brute noticed it too.

The warrior caught (Y/n)'s attempted swipe by his wrist and threw a punch directly into (Y/n)'s face sending him back.

Stumbling (Y/n) focused on Charlie.

"Charlie get out of here now!" (Y/n) yelled at her not noticing the brute warrior stalk up behind him.

Charlie turned to run only to find the four archers surrounding her, daggers in their hands.

"Haha that's so like you." The brute sneered as he grabbed (Y/n) by his shoulder and under his arm.

"You still fight for the weak that is why you lose!" The brute said as he flung (Y/n) into a crate harshly the force knocked items to the ground one of many items was (Y/n)'s helmet.

"Slow and old hmph, but still with spirit. I'll enjoy killing a Legend." The brute said kneeling, hanging over (Y/n) like a leering crow.

"I may be slower than I used to be but I'm not old." (Y/n) stated as he gripped the helmet in his hands.

"But.."

"I do still have a few tricks."

(Y/n) swung his arm putting as much force behind the hit as possible his helmet struck the brute harshly making him stumble back.

(Y/n) kicked the brute back and attempted to stand he couldn't hold out any longer.

Charlie backed away in fear as an archer stalked towards her daggers raised. As she backed away another stood behind her and grabbed her shoulder and lifted the dagger ready to be plunged down into her chest.

Charlie acted on fight or flight instincts and grabbed the archer's wrist and side stepped the strike and guided the dagger into the archer's own stomach.

The Archer's eyes went wide as he gasped blood rising in his throat.

Charlie grabbed the dagger and pulled it out of the Archer's abdomen fearfully, the need for survival overriding her sense of guilt and disgust by such barbarianism. 

Charlie gripped the dagger tight in her hands ignoring the blood on the blade and turned to the other three archers who were surprised. 

The other three archers advanced and Charlie through tear stained eyes, attacked.